Mudita Pioneer Club: are you in?

We’re thrilled to share with you the launch of Mudita Pioneer Club - a community that we’ve been eagerly working on for some time now. I wanted to take a moment to introduce you to this exciting new program.

• action point: if you believe you fulfil Pioneer criteria (check at the bottom of this post) but there’s no Pioneer badge next to your profile pic and you can’t access Pioneer section of this Forum, let me know in this thread. I will do my best to look into each case and get you your Pioneer status if you should have it! :crossed_fingers:

Mudita Pioneer Club is a community for those who put their trust in the first generation of our products (e.g. owners of Bell might qualify, but if you only own/will own Bell 2 – you will not qualify). Those who share our passion for technology that prioritises well-being, sustainability, and mindful living.

As a Pioneer Club member, you’ll get exclusive access to Pioneer Forum, special updates from our team, invitations to webinars, early access to new programs and sometimes to new products. Plus, you’ll have a unique opportunity to provide feedback and insights so that we can build the mindful technology of tomorrow: together, today.

Products that qualify for MPC are:

• Mudita Moment watch
  • Mudita Bell or Mudita Harmony alarm clock
  • Mudita Pure mobile phone

You can read more about the Club here.

In order to sign up as the Mudita Pioneer Club User, it is necessary to:

9 Likes

Hello Aleksander,
I bought the Mudita Bell here through the shop and the Mudita Pure used from someone else.
Since I already communicate very actively here in the forum regarding problems and/or improvements through the updates, as well as fully supporting the idea behind Mudita and their products, I would be very happy to become part of the Pioneer Club.

7 Likes

I acidentally deleted my email invite instead of archiving it as intended. Now I have the time to join, but not the link anymore. The Mudita Moment (White) got me in. Thanks much!

5 Likes

Hey :wave:
Mudita Pure from the store in I think it was November or October last year :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello Marko,
Thanks for letting me know!
I see that you haven’t signed up for the Mudita newsletter.
When you sign up, I will be able to prompt an invitation and get you that Pioneer badge you deserve.

2 Likes

:muscle: Done!
I hope you’re enjoying your Moment! It’s such a beautiful watch.

3 Likes

Yay!
It seems like you already have the Badge :slight_smile: Welcome to the Club :pray:

1 Like

I have a mudita bell and I got an e-mail which said I could join the mudita pioneer club. However, when I click the link in the e-mail, or when I try to access the link to the pioneer section in the forum in the top post, I just receive a “page not found” message. Could you help with that?

2 Likes

Oh really? :sweat_smile: I didn’t see it lol oops

4 Likes

Is subscribed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes :slight_smile: I checked, confirmed and added the Pioneer badge and access to your account. Welcome to the Club!

Hmm for some reason I still see you as “non-subscribed”. I reached out to you via Forum DMs, take a look there when you find a moment. :pray: Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi Aleksander,
Bought a Bell last Saturday, expecting it to arrive tomorrow - do I get a badge too? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes you do! And I soo hope that you will enjoy your Bell. Personally, I love waking up with it.
If you’d like, you could leave a thought or two about your experience with the Bell here

Welcome to the Club :partying_face:

1 Like

Hello @aleksander . I believe I also qualify for the Pioneer Badge as I purchased my Harmony back in July and subscribed to the newsletter. Could you please have a look?

1 Like

I’m in and can still access the Pioneer section, but I lost my “Mudita Pioneer” tag when I re-activated my “Regular” tag, in case this matters to Mudita.

1 Like

@elvenking welcome to the Club! I see you already have your badge and title. :partying_face:
@kirkmahoneyphd fixed that for you :pray:
YAY! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @aleksander, can you please check my account? Pure bought in January. Thanks!

2 Likes

:muscle: Yes! Glad to have you onboard!
You should now be able to access the Pioneer section of the Forum.

1 Like

Wow, that was quick! :slight_smile: happy to be here!

3 Likes

Hi @mrek welcome to our Best Community Ever :slight_smile:

2 Likes