Mudita Pioneer Club: are you in?

I still see „Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private.“, even though I’m Pure owner. I think I once talked about that with the support, but still no joy.

3 Likes

Thanks for letting me know! You’re definitely a Pioneer and your profile finally reflects that. Sorry for the trouble :pray:

3 Likes

I have a Bell clock and got the newsletter today, but I don’t have access to the ‘Pioneer’ section - I just get a message saying it’s private - thanks!

3 Likes

That’s an oversight on our part! All should be fixed now. :slight_smile: Try the link again, please :pray:

2 Likes

Your latest email claimed i’m in the pioneer club from my phone purchase, but i cannot access it.

3 Likes

Seems our system has missed some of you, Pioneers! I’ll be solving it case by case until we find a broader solution. :slight_smile:
You should now have access to the Pioneer section :pray:

1 Like

Perfect - thanks for fixing it so quickly!

3 Likes

Hello,
I would like to stay in touch with future developments regarding Mudita mobile phone projects by joining the Pioneer circle.
My purchase is a Mudita Pure, order #2384902

3 Likes

Tada! Fixed. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@aleksander Thank you for taking care of it so quickly!

1 Like

Hello! @aleksander
I have purchased the Mudita Bell2 and the Him and Hers Mudita moments.
I also like to be a pioneer, can you arrange that?
( order #7000001732 )

Thank you,
Maurice :pray:

2 Likes

@mausje75 Hi Maurice :wink: I’m taking care of it today :slight_smile: Stay tuned.

3 Likes

Thank you! :pray:

Hi @urszula.
Question:
How do i notice that i have acces?

2 Likes

@mausje75 You are now a Mudita Pioneer :wink: You’ve got your badge & access to the Mudita Pioneer Group.

3 Likes

Thank you! :pray:t3::hugs:

2 Likes

@mausje75 You’re welcome :slight_smile:

hello @aleksander I would like to be part of the community, I own Pure and Harmony and I believe that a better future can be made by Mudita Philosophy.

2 Likes

@robseqio Thanks for reaching out. We will get you sorted soon. Hold tight :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would like to be part of the community too. I have been using Pure from the start you started shipping it.

2 Likes