Mudita Media Player?

Very excited for this product and eager to learn more. In the latest video it looked like you could play music? Is there a media player on the phone? separate app, Spotify? If yes, how to connect headphones…bluetooth or standard aux cable? thank you and rock on

7 Likes

Hey @vb1, I saw in one of the other streams that there will be the ability to play MP3 and there is a headphone jack. They also have bluetooth 4.2 in the Mudita Pure… Woohooo

6 Likes

@vb1 I’m happy to confirm that information. Although we haven’t officially revealed that information yet, we decided to equip Mudita Pure with a Music player and a headphone jack, as we also love music :slight_smile:

8 Likes

thank you. can’t wait

2 Likes

How will the music player work with existing music playing apps? For example will it work with spotify? Or how will streamed music get onto the phone?

1 Like

Hi Fran,

Thank you for your question!

The minimal version of the player will support MP3, WAV, FLAC files so you need to connect your phone to the desktop app via USB-C cable to transfer the music files. We are considering adding more functionalities. Luckily, it’s only a matter of software and our phone supports software updates, so once we get some more feedback from the community we can decide to add more features - for example, integration with other music apps - where possible.

Cheers,
Lukasz

9 Likes

Love it. Love this product and can’t wait to have it in my hands :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hey, it is easy yo connect Spotify to other devices. But you need help from a third-party tool as Spotify can’t be directly used. You could try the tool Windows Music Converter for Spotify to help you. Hope it will meet your needs.

1 Like

Hi, that’s true, Mudita Pure won’t have Spotify.
Music files will need to be added manually via the desktop app to be listened to on Pure.

1 Like

I have an suggestion,you could use the Spotify Music Converter to convert music to other format and add music to Mudita.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion @ni_Sidney.

I agree with Sidney. Using a powerful Spotify Music Converter to download Spotify songs to MP3 and save on the local computer, you can then easily transfer and listen to them on any device or player such as Mudita. Recommend you have a try.

3 Likes

Links to ‘Spotify Music Converter’ sites are being removed from this topic so as not to spam the Mudita community with promotional links. Thank you for your understanding.

1 Like

Holà, i would like to know how much i internal memory the phone got inside and if the phone have a micro sd slot :slight_smile: ?

2 Likes

Hi @jimension , thanks for your question. You can find more information about Mudita Pure’s specs on our website. There will be no micro SD slot and the memory is as follows:

• Memory 16 MB SDRAM
  • 16 GB eMMC flash storage

If you have any further queries, please let us know!

2 Likes

You will have to convert Spotify songs so that they can be played on any given media player.

1 Like

@Vincent_Yang Your link has been removed.

1 Like

Hope there’s an integration though. But for now I’m downloading Spotify songs with TunesKit Spotify Music Converter so that I can load them as mp3 files.

1 Like

Has the player been available? I am also a Spotify user. In the past, I need to convert Spotify with a tool (such as Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter). So this media player is quite attractive for me.

1 Like

I really recommend Deemix, convert your Spotify playlists into Deezer playlists and then download them that way. This way you can access them in flac file format too! You can also get the Fiio m6 as an excellent partner device for the Mudita, its tiny, and runs spotify natively. I have been using it for a while now and it runs excellently!

1 Like