Mudita Kompakt PRICE REVEAL!

I think this is the info many of you been waiting for!

3 Likes

NO!
WAY!
Is it here? Can we pre-order???

2 Likes

@mnrkr74 Patience grasshopper :slight_smile: Not so fast :slight_smile:
We’re just revealing what the price will be at launch & then what the retail price will be :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awwww, well I am impressed with the price. Let me know when I can give you some money :slight_smile:

Ps. looks really nice in the photo.

2 Likes

This is an excellent price, and a pleasant surprise to be honest! I am not sure if I will be jumping on the Kickstarter - but I would not mind paying the full 439 in the future as it’s a very adequate price. Good luck to the team!

4 Likes

The early bird price seems to be more than reasonable. I am pleasantly surprised and happy.

4 Likes

Very fair price, not just launch the damn phone! lol

3 Likes

Very nice price. When will be kickstarter?

3 Likes

Thank you for what you do. For me it is important to support your work. I already bought LP3. And will get Kompakt when it is announced. Your companies are the only ones I trust.

3 Likes

You are going to use both?
I need to decided between them lol

3 Likes

Yes, I will get both. Partly to find out which one I prefer to use. And to support companies that work hard to be alternatives to the path most take.

7 Likes

100% with you there…

4 Likes

Absolutely!

4 Likes

@mnrkr74 That’s the actual device photo (not render) from a recent photoshoot we had. I have to admit, it does look super sleek. And using it, feels pretty cool.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind words and your ongoing support! It truly means the world to us to know that our work resonates with individuals like you. We feel incredibly fortunate to have such a thoughtful and dedicated community that believes in our mission of creating technology that supports mindful living. Your trust in us and your intention to choose Mudita Kompakt is deeply appreciated.

We’re grateful to have you as part of the Mudita family and are excited to continue building products that prioritize what really matters. Thank you for being on this journey with us!

4 Likes

Ahhh … IT is always a b … (beeep) you are dammed if you do, and you are dammed if you dont :smiley: KS price is about Outlet Pure price I have just paid, which is quite Amazing.
Seems that Android phone takes less R&D and other costs. or reuse of existing e-ink and other experiences have made a cut.
Even retail price is great, since e-ink phones used to be above 600 eur marker
Its even competitive to Hisense models.
Wise choice, price wise. If software and hardware prove useful and reliable could sell like pancakes.

1 Like

It’s the best image I’ve seen so far, admittedly.

5 Likes

Yeah I am thinking I will let my LP3 get here in January and use it until the Kompakt comes out because it will be very easy to sell the LP3 on reddit , but again I have not made any decisions its a very difficult decision these are both looking like amazing phones, I like both companies and the people at both, so hard to decide!

4 Likes

Two kompakts are guaranteed here. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Exactly. The price is competitive to Hisense models and the Onyx Boox Palma (which does not make calls or have gps). I just wonder if it includes VAT.

3 Likes