Mudita Harmony Software Update

Hello,
Do you have any idea when I will be able to add my own sounds? This was the actual main reason why I purchased the Harmony. I currently have a set up of Bluetooth speaker and old ipod but I was really hoping that my Harmony would remove the need for this set up.

1 Like

When I applied the update only 3 options are available as Clock Face in the Settings: a) The default one with time and alarm time above, b) Time, alarm time above and battery below, and c) Hours and minutes stapled having an alarm icon aside.

@aleksandra Can you confirm that it is 3 instead of 6 clock faces actually?

1 Like

^ These instructions with Mudita Center 1.3.1 on Windows 10 fail for me, as I get this:

What is the solution to this problem? I would like to update my Mudita Harmony, which is now at version 1.5.1.

Here are the operating-system details:

1 Like

I find sometimes that connecting it directly to the machine’s USB port, as opposed to via a USB hub works better sometimes. Your experience on this may vary. And I am guessing you have tried with different USB ports as well…

1 Like

I don’t use a USB hub. Also, I tried both USB ports in my Ultrabook, and both lead to the same problem.

1 Like

@kirkmahoneyphd Have you tried different cables? It happened to me once with my Pure & I tried a different cable & it worked.

@urszula: Yes, I have tried three different cables. One of the cables is a power-only cable and therefore lets the computer charge the Harmony but does not connect the Harmony data-wise to the computer. The other two cables are “data-connection” cables, and each one causes the “USB device not recognized” alert to appear. Also, one of the data-connection cables WAS working earlier, so the problem seems to be related to a change in the Harmony itself or to a change in the Center itself or both.

1 Like

@kirkmahoneyphd This is an odd situation. I’m going to probe this with the devs.

1 Like

Thank you, @urszula! Until we can solve this problem, my Mudita Harmony is stuck at version 1.5.1 ‘forever’.

By the way, the devs should have my ticket # 13036 about this. I opened it four days ago.