Mudita Harmony Bedtime Issue

Mudita Harmony Bedtime is often restarting by itself when it is intended to produce the bedtime sound. This occurrence tends to happen approximately two to three times a week, which appears to have increased since the previous update. I would greatly appreciate any insights or suggestions regarding this matter.

3 Likes

@roberto I’m assuming your Mudita Harmony software is up to date. Our team tells me that this shouldn’t be happening with the newest update. Is it possible for you to send logs to our team via Mudita Center.
Also, try a factory reset- but make sure the device is charged to 100% before attempting a soft and/or factory reset.

2 Likes

Thank you, @urszula. I’ve sent the logs and I’ll wait for an answer.

2 Likes

Experiencing frequent restarts with Mudita Harmony Bedtime’s bedtime sound feature is frustrating. Seeking guidance to resolve this issue and enhance user experience.

1 Like

@lancelotti Could you please also send your logs to Mudita via Mudita Center, so that our team can take a look if they can recreate this issue.

As a prompt follow-up, I have sent the logs, and the exceptional team has successfully identified the issue. The fix will be made available in the upcoming update. It was a smooth and “straight-to-the-point” process during our communications. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@roberto AWESOME! We’re glad we could have figured it out so quickly.