Mudita don't do this! (Calendar by Punkt)

Grey, would not have bought it if it was black lol
I had both and usually I prefer black but the grey color mudita is just so much better

3 Likes

I have a black one… I suppose swapping is not an option?:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

4 Likes

lol, unless you want to pay a premium for the now MUST HAVE pebble grey :smile:

5 Likes

All kidding aside I hate the black lol…i find the screen bleed even more noticeable with the black version

4 Likes

I see this subscription service validated with the encrypted e-mail service and hosting, as well as a calendar feature included. if i didn’t already transfer to fastmail, i probably would be into this idea (however it’s too new for me to rely on right now). it’s still a premium price, which i agree is too much, but sadly, mp02 is a way way better phone than the pure, so i’d want to keep supporting them. i feel the plain calendar is all i need on a phone anyways…

4 Likes

Arrive this afternoon :slight_smile:
I just always get excited when this phone arrives…I I believe this is the fourth time now I have experienced this lol…still feel giddy lol

3 Likes

It is actually perfect timing because I am taking a trip to Niagara falls about 2 hours away so will be nice to see how the phone does when I am not local…last year I was on the freedom network and the service was poor on my trip but this time I will be on Fido I am hoping the service will be better…but I am taking my sunbeam with me just in case. :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

@cardio79 let us know how it goes! And if you’d like, share your Niagara experience with the Forum in this thread: Destinations that R&R (Reset and Rebalance) :pray: :ocean:

2 Likes

My daughter actually is sick so we can’t go :-(, we are trying to rebook for Monday if she gets better, hopefully she does!

2 Likes

Oh no! I hope she gets well soon! :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Thanks!
I will actually get to test the Mudita in Europte too!
We are planning a trip there in August. Not sure where yet…we just decided now, because we have never been…leaving the kids at home lol

2 Likes

It just got here. Hooking it up to the mudita center. It is sitting on my desk upstairs fully connected with 3.5 bars. So happy to have this phone back god how i have missed it lol

3 Likes

Awesome! :trophy: It will come handy when you’re in Europe trying to focus on what’s around rather than what’s on your screen. :grin:

2 Likes

Come to Warsaw! We have pierogis :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@justyna_latoszek It’s not Pierogis LOL

1 Like

Only if I get a sneak peak and first model of the new mudita… :wink:

3 Likes

Hahaha :slight_smile: I would love to give you all sneak peaks <3 And pierogis. Maybe one day… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I believe the cost will include more features as they roll-out, such as secure notes, to-do list, email, VPN and more. It’s just that these features are not yet ready. I don’t mind paying a monthly charge for a solid, secure and private service. Perhaps if we’d gotten used to paying for online services etc from the beginning then we wouldn’t be so against it now.

2 Likes

When you are paying a premium price for a dumbphone making people pay extra for basic tools is a cash grab.

2 Likes

@cardio79 I have to agree with you on this.
The premium feature phone market is very small. These are not mass-produced products. They cost what they cost, precisely, because it takes a lot of work & effort to create these unique solutions. So yes, charging EXTRA is a bit over the top.

3 Likes