Mudita bell isn't working right

My Mudita bell died early in the morning, I found out when I repeatedly tried to turn on the light to check the time, so I charged it. Now, it’s making a weird fussing sound and all three buttons won’t work. I tried opening the back to check if anything was wrong back there, but it wouldn’t budge. What should I do?

1 Like

Did you try to make a soft reset? (settings button + light button for 10 seconds)

I’ve never experienced similar, only some issues with the alarm and light that seems to be solved now.

1 Like

Hi! I’m sorry to hear that your Bell is not working as intended. Please send an email to support@mudita.com. We will ask you to fill in a warranty form.

1 Like

@aclock We’re sorry that you’re experiencing issues with your alarm clock. Like @roberto mentioned, please try to do a soft rest bey pressing the settings & light buttons simultaneously for 10sec. That usually helps reset the device. If that doesn’t solve the problem, contact our customer support for further assistance.

This happened to me once or twice. The soft reset fixes the problem right away, but it’s still unnerving that sometimes your alarm clock might not go off. Otherwise I am really happy with it.

1 Like