MK recorder app sound quality

Hiya,

Apparently it doesn’t seem to have been brought up yet, but IMHO the recorder app has some room for improvement.
If you compare recording voice or instruments with built-in app vs with Fossify voice recorder, there is an audible difference in both voice and music.
I’m not sure what’s the reason and it’s not a high priority thing for me but I think it’s worth bringing up here.

Cheers!

3 Likes

@buiosu I will pass this on :slight_smile: Thank you for the feedback.

Agree - and it’s good to know that it’s a software issue rather than hardware. Phone calls also seem to have better clarity from the microphone.

1 Like

I used the recorder recently for an important 1 hour conversation I wan’t to keep.

Founded the sound ok, BUT, impossible to access to it in the MK Center to save on my computer or to share it. And that’s a big problem. No interest in that thing if it’s only to stay on my phone. Big issue in my opinion.

1 Like

Currently, voice notes are stored locally on the device only. I will ask the team if there are plans to have file access on Mudita Center in the future.

I download recordings and other files from my MK to my Mac with Android file transfer, OpenMTP or DroidMac. I don’t know which app is necessary for Windows.

1 Like

You can do it through Windows Explorer.

1 Like

I’m under Linux.

2 Likes

Let me ask our team.