Meet Mudita Kompakt

We’re excited to share a new animation of Mudita Kompakt!

Meet Mudita Kompakt.
The mindful phone with a Custom-designed Mudita OS K system built for simplicity.
Experience clarity and comfort with an E Ink Display.
Elevate your privacy with Offline+ Mode.
Enjoy your favorite music with a Mini Jack.
Stay flexible with Dual SIM capability.
And find your inner calm with a built-in Meditation Timer.
Mudita Kompakt: More Offline. More Life

Let us know what you think? Are you as excited as we are?

4 Likes

Give us a release date already! lol
Fantastic video, I do miss the music you had in the Pure commercials, and I am hoping it will still be a ringtone!
After looking at both LP3 and Kompakt it is still a hard decision but one thing I have noticed is the size of the LP2 is really starting to bother me now lol, not so much holding it in the hand but texting, now that I know the Kompakt and Mudita have way bigger screens I am just dying to use one of them. I am hoping you guys show us a working demo very soon so we can see the phone in action, its almost middle of October now are we going to be getting a kick starter announcement soon??

2 Likes

All listed options are fine and dandy (more stress should be put to e-ink screen and provided e-ink related tools)

• Play Store Y/N?
  • CPU / mem / storage
  • Wi Fi, Bluetooth etc. standards / sensors?
  • Android version beneath? Long Term Support?
  • Camera quality incl. Camera software?
1 Like

No way there will be a playstore lol

3 Likes

I’m curious if the calendar app is still in development, because it does not appear in the pictures or video, although it is announced on the page.

2 Likes

So 3 colors, eh?

2 Likes

Sorry, I had to ask D … as developer option, like OTG is hidden these days? :smiley:

Very nice video, does NOT reveal much more

Reminds me of Pure launch videos, nice keep up of visual and social message style, while being a tech commercial.

Biggest news is 8Mpix cam, but I used that in life and if done good is satisfactory, we ll see how dual LED lighting will aid good photos. No selfies that easy allowed! :smiley:

1 Like

The video is really nice, I had to watch it a few times to take it all in - I wonder is the middle product (grey colour) the same as Pure Pebble Grey?
Yes - I’m excited - just polishing my shoes now for the happy dance… :smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, I really was hoping to see what types of apps were allowed. I guess we will have to wait for the Kickstarter launch, but we don’t even have an actual date or release month that that will come either. I sort of wish we had one and then a countdown until then. To me, nothing is cleared up as far as applications. I think the animation just showed what is already featured on the website. I’m excited for more details, honestly.

3 Likes

Hmmmm, the agony of choice!

1 Like

Yeah its getting annoying now just launch the damn phone lol

3 Likes

@cardio79 you can now preview our Kickstarter page for Mudita Kompakt & follow the project :grinning:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mudita/mudita-kompakt

4 Likes

Hello,

Will it be able to display arabic text and show arabic ebooks?

Thank you

2 Likes

Android has support for almost all languages, including Arabic, Japanese, Cyrillic, Greek … Its much harder (but needed) to implement multilanguage support on Dumbphone