I need a simple alarm clock and a meditation timer. Where can I find the details .of how the timer can be programmed on Harmony, and if Bell has a meditation timer, I’d like these specs as well. Thanks you.
Hi @nushka I believe Mudita Harmony might be a good choice for you if you’re looking for both alarm clock and meditation timer. In meditation timer you can choose the time of meditation and number of intervals, announced by soothing gong sound. The alarm clock itself is pretty simple, however there are few features that can be adjusted like alarm sound, volume etc. At the moment, Mudita Bell doesn’t have a meditation timer. Hope this helps, if you have any more questions, feel free to ask.
Thank you Ursula and Aleksandra. I am thinking about functionality for example in a 2 hr meditation class and all the activities I could be running… I just got a link to the manual from Jason, and this answers several of my questions ( and is great news). Here are the questions for which I did not find the answers in the manual.
- how long can a timer be set for? eg. 1 hr, up to 12 hrs?
- how many intervals can it have?
- Is there a pause function in the timer?
- can the sound volume of the gong be adjusted?
- Does the timer remember the setting?
Thank you so much.
Thank you Jason. This answered a lot of my questions and I ordered one.
Sure @nushka here are the answers to your questions:
- how long can a timer be set for? - up to 180 minutes, 3h
- how many intervals can it have? - you can switch it off, leave interval on for 1/2, 1/3 or 1/4 of the meditation.
- Is there a pause function in the timer? Yes
- can the sound volume of the gong be adjusted? Yes, you can change the volume
- Does the timer remember the setting? Yes
Harmony can be updated via Mudita Center and we are working on many cool updates, also regarding meditation.
Hope this helps, let me know if you have any more questions.