Mass Production has started!

Just wanted to let you guys know that mass production of Mudita Pure started on Monday at 6am sharp! I’m super excited! What’s the first thing you will do, once you get your hands on your very own Mudita Pure?

7 Likes

Super!
I’m late to the party.
Roughly speaking - can you estimate when i’d likely receive the phone if I was to place an order this week?
Thanks

1 Like

It’s happening! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes

First thing: Put my Verizon SIM to confirm compatibility. If not, use T-mobile. Test and Review :slight_smile:

6 Likes

When will mass shipping start? :grinning:

1 Like

End of the month they said. So somewhere around the 25th-30th of November :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m going on holiday the 10th of december, so maybe my first smartphone free holiday in years. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I will move my nano-SIM card from my Android-7 phone to my Mudita Pure immediately!

4 Likes

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

Probably run around the garden naked,crack one off and praise God that finally we are to receive a phone that just has text and call😅

3 Likes

@joesoap1968 If you’re in the Northern Hemisphere, it might be a bit chilly :smiley: :cold_face:

1 Like

@liam311 You are late to the party, but you’re welcome to stay :smiley: We love meeting new people!
As far as your question goes- IF you place your order NOW- my conservative estimate is that you will get your phone after the new year. That’s because we will first ship out phones to our backers & then we will move of to the pre-order customers who purchased on our website. To be fair to everyone, we will be shipping chronologically, so whoever ordered first, their phone will ship out earlier, than those who ordered, let’s say a month ago. It’s not a huge delay, since we will start official shipping on NOV 30th- which is in like 10 days!

2 Likes

Okidoki! Many thanks… order is in :slight_smile:

1 Like

@liam311 Thank you for your order!

:black_heart: :hearts: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

We are officially about 1 week away from the start of shipping! We’re going to be putting out an update either today or tomorrow!

3 Likes

Thank you, @urszula. We LOVE updates! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I agree the Mudita updates are GREAT!

1 Like

@kirkmahoneyphd Thank you! I do the best I can :smiley: Thank you too @parmin

3 Likes

Just out of curiosity, is Mutia affected by the global computer chip shortage too?

3 Likes