It’s Time for Mudita Moment!

Hello everyone!
We are SUPER excited to share some news with you regarding a new product ANNOUNCEMENT!
A minimalist, automatic wristwatch is joining our product line and starting from today it’s available to pre-order!
We couldn’t wait to share this news about this amazing-quality watch, since many of you here have been discussing the potential of a minimalist Mudita watch and sharing your ideas for some time now. Some of you have even shared potential names!
Well, it’s HERE!
It’s time to shine the spotlight on Mudita Moment !
After testing the final prototypes in our office, we are very satisfied with the final look and quality. Take a look at our product page & let us know what you think!
We can’t wait to hear your feedback!
PS: With respect to all our Mudita Pure Backers & pre-order Customers, this
product announcement does not influence the timeline of Mudita Pure production
and shipment. We are on track with the process and plan the shipment in November 2021.

3 Likes

It is a pleasant surprise. I’m wondering if it could have at least alarm and a steps counter.

2 Likes

Very nice and minimalistic design. Good movement made by citizen. The wristbands look comfortable and soft to the touch. Fairly lightweight is a big :+1:
Are any part of the dial and/or hands luminous?

2 Likes

I love how you all operate. You THINK about what your offering. Not just adding another watch, another phone, etc. to the market. But it seems you go back to the inception of the idea and focus on why these things became valuable in the first place. Appreciating style and mechanics in the process! I saw the photo and thought, “Oh no, another watch…is it going to send my pulse to my phone or something? Wait… that doesn’t sound like Mudita…” Not that there isn’t a use for those out there, but that market is flooded. And with this one, the dots and second hand timing for breathing… I’m in awe. Breathing, and breathing properly is so important, and more and more things impede this today. This is actually helpful to people and their wellbeing if they decide to use it and that’s another wonderful thing about it - it’s takes a small amount of effort on the wearer’s part.
And going battery free and highlighting the mechanics of watchmaking with a clear backing?! BEAUTIFUL! :dizzy:
That’s just my take though. Thank you!

4 Likes

@madjam Thank you so much for your feedback! It means a lot to us. We really do put a lot of thought behind each product we offer. As we proclaim in our Manifesto- we’re a new kind of tech company, which exists to benefit the future of humankind. A future where people live more conscious and fulfilled lives. We want our products to be mindful additions to people’s live, not just a another trinket that they will be tired of in a few months.

1 Like

@John_Andersson Thank you for your comment! We wanted to create a watch that will be the true embodiment of mindful minimalism. Neutrality in the simplest form, that also means we don’t want to add to the dial anything else apart from 15 dots. During development, we took a closer look at some options like luminous hands. We believe it wasn’t something for Mudita Moment, however we are excited about what future projects might bring!

2 Likes

It is absolutely gorgeous. I was always a fan of Mondaine watches. These remind of those but with a softer appearance. Well done. Kudos to the design team.

2 Likes

@roberto It’s a very simple watch- no alarm & no step counter. However, it does have a unique analog breathing feature which will help you relax & be less stressed out (if you don’t wake up on time or don’t exercise as much as you should :smiley: )

2 Likes

I love the simple beauty of the Mudita Moment.

If wearing two watches at the same time were popular, then I’d get a Mudita Moment to wear at the same time as my Garmin Forerunner 645, which I wear all day every day!

:rofl:

1 Like

@kirkmahoneyphd You’ve got two wrists, don’t you :smiley:
Start a trend LOL…But then again, that would not be very minimalist :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like