Is there any way Mudita Pure could support Greek characters?

Hi
I receive a lot of sms in Greek and the sms is not readable. It displays squares instead of letters. Is it possible to support it as it makes the phone really difficult to use and miss important sms
Thanks!

2 Likes

the bad news is that the font being used is so strict and the dev team wont add new languages any. time soon, I use the mudita center to read my SMS and to check battery levels

3 Likes

@shak, What @Amr_Osman said is correct. The font we used for Mudita Pure supports Latin characters. Are you able to see the entirety of the messages in Greek on Mudita Genter? Or are the boxes still coming up in the desktop app?

1 Like

Receiving unreadable Greek SMS with squares instead of letters can make the phone usage challenging and lead to missing important messages. Seeking support for proper Greek character display is crucial for effective communication.

1 Like

Yeah I lose important messages all the time. I don’t understand why don’t they change the font type in order the messages can be readable.

Is it possible the font to be changed to support these characters? It shouldn’t be too hard to have an option to use a different font

@kevinalvrado Are you also a GREEK language user?