Introducing Mudita Bell & Mudita Harmony!

@marc67 We plan on shipping them out next month. We already have the first batch in the office & we are testing it. I got mine last week & I’ve been using it. for almost a week.

2 Likes

Ah nice. Looking forward to it.

Can I volunteer on testing all (future) products; I always have excellent ideas … :wink:

1 Like

@marc67 We are always looking for feedback on our products :slight_smile:

It looks great! Do you have any videos prepared for the various functions? I am looking forward to receiving my Harmony :grin:

Hi again :slightly_smiling_face:
Do you know if the background sounds can run for an entire sleep cycle? I enjoy healing frequency sounds to play throughout my sleep cycle and I now use an old ipod/bluetooth speaker combo set up for this task. Also whilst sleeping is there any back light provided by the screen? If so can this be turned off completely?

1 Like

@urszula is this still true for Mudita Harmony? “I tested the Mudita Bell this summer & although it was nice, I like the fact that Mudita Harmony has the temp reading & you can use Mudita Center to upload all kinds of audio content, even audiobooks or podcasts.” I don’t see temp feature in product detail nor product image and no information about playing audiobooks/podcasts.

1 Like

@lamma Thanks for your question. We are actually ironing things out with the Mudita Harmony temperature scale. When we were testing it, it wasn’t as accurate and we expected it to be. That’s why we took it off, for now, because we want to make sure it works properly before we market it again.
When it comes to audiobooks/podcast- the information is clearly posted on the Mudita Harmony product page. You will have the ability to upload your own audio content:

1 Like

I would like to order Harmony but there is no Poland in countries to select…

1 Like

@Dobroslaw_Zybort Choose Poland at the bottom of the Mudita Harmony product page. You may have your location blocked in your browser & Poland may not automatically detected

Will the shipping of the Harmony be based around the temperature scale’s performance or will the Harmony ship as is with scale being addressed in an os update in the future?

2 Likes

@skilletsauce We actually plan on addressing the issue with a software update. Hopefully before it ships next month.

2 Likes

@urszula Thanks for reply also to skilletsauce. I see the ability to upload my own audio content but I don’t see information if I will be able to play it :upside_down_face: (other way than setting it as alarm)

1 Like

Oh, that fixed it, thank you.

1 Like

@Dobroslaw_Zybort I’m glad it all worked out.

Hi there, we do have Relaxation Sounds on Mudita Harmony, it’d work similar to a simple audio player. There are many melodies and nature sounds that enable to relax better during the day or before going to bed. You can set it up for up to 90 minutes, which is usually enough to fall asleep considering how calming these sounds are. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Is there any way to have the sound repeat so that it can play for a longer period? If a sound/track is sideloaded will it also have the 90 minute limitation or will it have more options (like a music player) since it isn’t a pre-loaded selection? I ask this because I sometimes enjoy have white noise or healing frequencies playing throughout the evening.

Hi @skilletsauce Relaxations are already equipped with a library of many sounds and melodies, you’d likely enjoy most of them. :wink: It intentionally has a time limitation so that it doesn’t play too long once someone falls asleep and saves the battery. Of course you can play it again if you are listening to it during the day. The upload of different audio is still under development, this feature will be available later on. I can already tell you that the sounds you upload have more limitations in terms of file size rather than audio length. We will update you once we have more information on that. Right now, the sounds that are in the library are long enough and looped so that they can be played for up to 90 minutes and still sound very calming. :relaxed:

1 Like

Thank you for your response however I am still unclear about the ability to auto-repeat a track. My partner and I have different sleep times this is why I am interested in a repeat play option even if this means keeping the device plugged in.
I understand that the Harmony has 4gb of internal storage and I would not load a very large file if this could be avoided but I suppose the solution would be to find an audio file of sufficient playing length. I really don’t want to keep my old set up and I had/have hopes that the Harmony can be a suitable replacement.

1 Like

Hey @skilletsauce Thank you for all the feedback and questions. An auto-repeat is not something i can confirm to you at this very moment since the feature is still in development. I’ll most definitely pass your feedback to our software team and we will surely discuss if it’s possible to implement. Hope to share more news about it with you soon! :wink:

1 Like

Is the Harmony still on schedule to ship this month?

Thank you

2 Likes