Initial Mudita Harmony Reviews

I’ve kept an eye on the timeshift for the last two weeks. For me the timeshift is far from being constant. Sometimes, the time stays the same for 5-7 days (or at least the shift is under a minute, so I dont recognize it) and sometimes it runs 2-3 mins after two days. Although it doesn’t make any sense I had the feeling that it runs faster, when fully charged.

Oh and two days ago, I pressed snooze and after 5 minutes, the light turned on for half a second and then snooze was over… :slight_smile: Happened just once so far

1 Like

I’ve noticed the same issue: at one point the clock was more than 3 minutes fast, but then it seemed to “catch up” and it was closer to 1 minute fast. It’s been plugged in the whole time since I got it.

1 Like

A new update for Mudita Harmony is coming out shortly- most likely next week & it will address many of the issues which users have reported.

2 Likes

Good news @urszula.
I just want to address my next issue. I can not connect to my harmony anymore. Just updated to latest mudita center today and can not connect anymore. Both Linux und Windows. Already did a reset of the harmony. Anybody experiencing the same issue after the latest update to center? Thanks

1 Like

@joeheb Thanks for letting us know. I’m going to report the issue to the devs, but I just want to make sure I know what’s going on.
After downloading the newest version of Mudita Center, your Harmony is not being recognized by the application & nothing happens when you connect the alarm clock to your computer. Did I summarize your issue correctly?

Hello! The first update for Harmony is out, it’s dedicated strictly to fixing time desynchronisation. Here is a separate thread where i’ll be updating you about new releases. There is another one we are already working on so stay tuned!

Please note that we also released Mudita Center 1.2.0 just recently. Releases passed tests yet we noted there are rare cases of troubles connecting the device to the app and we passed the feedback to Software Team. If you will have problems with connecting your device to the Mudita Center, please contact us directly at support@mudita.com so we can determinate if it either Mudita Harmony or Mudita Center and we will be able to provide help accordingly. Thanks!

3 Likes

I received an email stating that my replacement unit would be delivered yesterday but it did not arrive. Is there a way that I can get a tracking number so that I can keep an eye out?

1 Like

The best way is to contact support@mudita.com :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just updated, and I’ve synchronized the hour.

I want to add that it continues not to start counting the minute from zero seconds when I select it.

Anyway, it is not an issue for now. I’ll give more feedback further.

Thanks to all the team for the update and hard work for the continuous improvement. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I actually replied directly to support@mudita.com within the thread and separately to no avail. Since it is a direct exchange I felt I should be present so I actually altered my schedule but I cannot keep doing this without any proper information. I will send another email and see what transpires. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

The Pre-wake[-]up light has become one of my favorite features of the Mudita Harmony, as it can wake me up before the alarm chimes.

2 Likes

This is a small thing, but the ‘gong’ for the meditation cuts off prematurely and diminishes the point of having a bell sound. It would also be nice to be able to select from a variety of bell sounds. Additionally volume control on the bell would be great. Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback @sgoel it’s all about the details and we do pay attention to it so we will surely consider it in fixes. Thanks again!

It’s my favourite feature too @kirkmahoneyphd I didn’t think i would be able to wake up without loud alarm but once i started using Harmony i woke up slowly and naturally just with light, without any sound. The most peaceful way of waking up i ever experienced cause it’s similar to waking up naturally without an alarm but just on time. Definitely one of the best Mudita Harmony features. :white_heart:

2 Likes

@skilletsauce Can you DM your email address? I will check with customer service to see where your support ticket is at.

The situation has been rectified. I received my replacement unit and returned the defective unit this past Monday. All is well! Thank you for getting back to me :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

So I’ve had my Harmony for about a month now and there are a few things that have really disappointed me.

I wanted an alarm clock that would gradually light up (like Lumie) but also had built in white noise - to replace the separate white noise machine.

From everything advertised on the site it said it has the ability to play white noise.

The issue is that first it doesn’t actually have ‘white noise’ or brown noise, etc it has some preloaded tracks and you can’t even have them on a continuous loop. So you aren’t able to goto sleep listening to white noise as I do now with a separate device. Of course - I read it has the ability for you to have your own tracks… great except it doesn’t have that feature or any indication when that is happening. (Correct me if I’m wrong)

The display looks great, except when I haven’t used it for a while when you scroll you get what I can only describe as a ‘shadow’ like the screen is lagging.

The reverse arrow button on the right of my device doesn’t press like the sunlight button does and feels like it is most probably a defect.

Positives - it looks nice, it’s functional as an alarm clock. (Albeit overpriced for its limited capabilities)

The wake up sounds are good and the gradual light works fine too.

I really hope this firmware update happens soon as I feel it has some rather large flaws that need to be addressed soon.

1 Like

Hi, I just saw your message. I think it has been more than 14 days.

You asked if I tried resetting it —

From my initial post: “I tried to reset it by pressing the setting and light buttons down simultaneously as it suggested in the manual, but now it says “service in progress” and has remained that way since.”

1 Like

Hello @adammoseley I’m very sorry to hear your overall experience with Harmony isn’t satisfying. We tried to make the first version of this product as good as possible, I’m sorry we didn’t manage to meet your expectation at first. We have a lot of new features planned to be implemented both short and long term. The issues you mentioned are very high on our priority list so I hope you will be able to update your Harmony soon and use it as you wished initially.
In terms of the hardware problem, it does sounds like a small defect. If you wish, please contact us at support@mudita.com and i hope we will be able to help you.
I’m glad you mentioned some positive feedback too, thank you for sharing your thoughts!

1 Like

Hello @Felicia_Hobert since the issue you mentioned was posted more than 14 days ago, please let us know if you still have a problem with reseting the device or you managed to solve it. With any technical issues you may contact us at support@mudita.com and we will provide direct help with any issue.

1 Like