How to Sync Apple Music Downloads to Your Mudita

Does anyone know how to play Apple Music on Mudita? I know that the first step is to download the songs on Apple Music and convert them to MP3 format, but I don’t know how to transfer them to Mudita. Can anyone help me?

3 Likes

Maybe you can use TuneSolo Apple Music Converter to download the songs and save them locally in MP3 format, then find the address of the files on the local device and copy them to Mudita.

4 Likes

Hello! Transferring mp3 files is as straightforward as using a USB stick. Simply copy or drag the file into the Pure folder. You can locate Pure in your file manager - just double-click on it to find the folder.

3 Likes

I am happy to help you. You can use ViWizard Audio Converter to download songs on Apple Music and convert them to MP3 format. This is a fully functional audio conversion tool that allows you to convert some special audio files into MP3, M4A, AAC, FLAC, WAV, and M4B for listening anytime, anywhere. After saving it locally, find the file address on the local device and copy it to Mudita to achieve this.

3 Likes

Syncing Apple Music downloads to your Mudita device involves a few steps, but it’s manageable. Here’s a guide to help you out:

Step 1: Convert Apple Music to MP3:

1. Download and install NoteBurner Apple Music Converter on your computer.
  2. Open the software and add your Apple Music songs to the converter.
  3. Choose MP3 as the output format.
  4. Start the conversion process.

Step 2: Transfer MP3 Files to Mudita:

1. Connect your Mudita device to your computer using a USB cable.
  2. Access the Mudita device as a storage drive on your computer.
  3. Locate the converted MP3 files on your computer.
  4. Drag and drop the MP3 files from your computer to the music folder on your Mudita device.

Step 3: Enjoy Your Music:

1. Safely disconnect your Mudita device from your computer.
  2. Open the music player app on your Mudita device.
  3. Play the transferred MP3 files and enjoy your music on the go.
4 Likes

Maybe you can use TuneSolo Apple Music Converter to download the songs and save them locally in MP3 format, then find the address of the files on the local device and copy them to Mudita.

2 Likes

Here are the steps on how to transfer Apple Music MP3 to Mudita:

1. Convert Apple Music to MP3. You can use a variety of third-party software to do this, such as NoteBurner iTunes Audio Converter, Sidify Apple Music Converter, or TuneFab Apple Music Converter.
  2. Connect your Mudita to your computer. You can do this using the USB cable that came with your Mudita.
  3. Open the file explorer on your computer.
  4. Navigate to the folder where your converted MP3 files are located.
  5. Select the MP3 files that you want to transfer to your Mudita.
  6. Drag and drop the MP3 files into the Mudita folder.
  7. Once the files have been transferred, safely disconnect your Mudita from your computer.

To play your Apple Music MP3 files on your Mudita, follow these steps:

1. Press the power button to turn on your Mudita.
  2. Press the play button to start the music player.
  3. Use the up and down buttons to scroll through your music library.
  4. Press the play button to play the selected song.

Enjoy listening to your Apple Music MP3 files on your Mudita🤞

1 Like

Use DRmare DRM Audio Converter on your computer and save the songs to local files. Then use a USB table to connect your Mudita to begin to transfer downloads. It is a great opportunity to get a discount from DRmare now. Its Black Friday deals will continue until Dec 5, 2023.

2 Likes

It’s a very simple process to sync Apple Music downloads to your Mudita device. I have met problems with syncing the library because the internet is not stable. I have tried to use AMusicsoft Apple Music Converter for several months. It helps me transfer MP3 Files to Mudita.