How the heck do I delete my account?

I don’t see a delete/deactivate account option on either the Mudita Home page or the forum. Am I missing it?

@leaf Hi there! Unfortunately I have to delete your account manually. This platform has its limits. We’ll be sad to see you go. Please confirm to this post that you want me to pull the plug.

@anonid3301 I can do it. We understand :slight_smile: the less distractions the better.

@anon83000100 We’ll delete it internally. Would you like me anonymize your posts or delete them as well?

Hi Urszula, can you also delete my account. I have moved on and no longer want to be on these forums. Thank you

1 Like

OK. I will anonymize your post, because you did contribute some good quality content to this blog & your posts are very valuable.

Hi @urszula ! I’d like to delete my account as well, and I’m surprised it’s not possible without having to ask someone ! Think privacy…
Thanks ! Wish you the best.

1 Like

@mathieu1 The reason we do this is that, like I mentioned above, many times members get into discussions (very informative & quality discussions) with others & when accounts are just deleted- all those posts in specific threads are deleted as well. Then if someone is looking for info, and certain parts of a thread a just gone, it might not make sense or throws the whole thread off. That’s why we first ANNONYMIZE all your post & then delete your account.

hello, @urszula i would like to have my account deleted as well. This forum is great and i like it but I’m in mental health recovery right now, getting my diagnosis, I need to have a clean slate. Plus, i created this account with an email account i don’t have anymore, i deleted it due to privacy issues. Some time in the future I will gladly come back with a new account but for now I need this one gone. I don’t mind that my posts are anonymized, as long as this account is deleted and I can’t access to it. Thank you.

1 Like

@anon25683865 I will anonymize all your posts & delete your account.

1 Like