How do you deal with stress?

I find that taking a long bath helps me to relieve stress! I usually add a combination of salts and oils, such as lavender oil and pink Himalayan salt.

3 Likes

I dont have many tips but I want to say that one should deal with his stress and depression as earliest as he feel before it goes to higher level where it is difficult to handle it. There is very less trend of life coaching instead people prefer psychiatrists more. A psychiatrist deals with your depression and mental disease. However, a life coach helps you to deal with your life problems i.e mental, physical, emotional and social through every stage of your life with strong spirituality. If you know that how can you live your life against hurdles and problems you can improve your life quality and leads to prosperity with high spirit. Life coaching is the natural treatment of depression according to me.

3 Likes

If you ask me without think too much, the way I deal with: meditation, good moments with people that make us feel well, a good music and leave the work at work.

1 Like

Thank you for your comment. Yes, it is very important to deal with stress at the earliest stage. What we can do then is to also try meditation, or whatever helps us get rid of stress. Have you had the opportunity to read about the salutary effects of meditation on our blog?

Fantastic! Keep going! :ok_hand: :sparkles:

For me, eating and listening makes me feel relaxed. Or you can say food and music. After having fantastic food, I will use my smart TV to play Spotify songs (I convert Spotify to MP3 with Spotify music converter first). Then have a nice nap.

1 Like

Information Overload” forced into your brain by devices you own that serve others to their financial, geo-political and cultural benefit above your own should be criminal but it all comes down to who is in charge.
With the amount of targeted propagandized data bombarding people from every direction, based on age, gender, political tilt, religion, medical needs, etc… It is critically important to remind ourselves constantly that WE are in charge and that it is our choice to allow or disallow what our brain and minds absorb or not. We are fast becoming the victims of our own neglect.

2 Likes

To deal with stress, there are many ways. As far as I’m concerned, I’d like to do exercise and listen to pleasure Spotify music. In general, I use my AudFree Spotify Music Downloader to download and convert Spotify to MP3 with my free account. And then I will transfer Spotify music to my MP3 player so that I can listen to music while running outside. It
s one of the best ways to deal with stress for me.

1 Like

From my perspective, listening to music in the bath can relieve my stress. Use Spotify Music Converter to download music from Spotify to my phone, and doze off in the bathtub while listening to the music. This is definitely the most effective way to relieve stress.

1 Like

Not many people talk about this angle but your diet is directly linked with your mental health. Nowadays, people are having deficiencies of many vitamins and essential chemicals due to the unhealthy diet consumption. You should take some good dietary supplements like Brain Bright DTX, ACV Pills, Probiotic Strength Supplement and Vitamin D3 etc. Vitamin D3 is one of the main component which affects your bones, mood and mental health. Its deficiencies cause fatigue, tiredness and lack of happiness. Thus, we should take healthy diets and more importantly balanced diet containing all the important nutrients to help overcoming the depressions.

4 Likes

SO TRUE! I’ve had to learn and relearn this so many times! Not to be underestimated. There are so many articles on this .
When diet is wrong, medicine is of no use. When diet is correct, medicine is of no need”. – Ayurvedic Proverb

I would also add, walking. Just walking and getting a at least a few minutes of sun a day. Sometimes stress comes from just stewing in our own thoughts about an event that happened, what we think will happen or even what we think other people think. Sometimes taking a walk and trying to figure out what just ‘the next right move’ will be can give you back a sense of control, get your cortisol levels (physical response to stress) to come down and cease the repeating/skipping record player of negative thoughts in your mind.

3 Likes