Getting impatient!

I got the black color

1 Like

@cardio79 That’s actually very very good :smiley: because we are shipping those faster than we are shipping the Pebble Grey color. A good chunk of our ecommerce customers already received theirs. So it should be sooner rather than later for you :smiley:

Awesome! Great to hear. Thank god I don’t like white lol

This is still kind of frustrating to hear, as someone who ordered the pebble grey in 2019. It’s feels a bit of a disservice to ship fresh orders when there’s still people from 2019 waiting on their device.
Why isn’t production 100% focused on manufacturing and delivering the pebble grey backlog before working on the charcoal e-commerce orders ?

I’m not really expecting a solid answer as I know it’s not really my place to know how things are working internally… just voicing a frustration I’m sure some others share too…

2 Likes

I wonder how many bakers were there? I ordered pebble gray in october 2020 . If production is so low that even people that ordered in 2019 did not get there phone, what will be then the date that I can receive. Inform us about quantities delivered so far in black and pebble gray please. Frustration is really very high

@rumpole I can check on your particular order. I know everyone is eager to get their hands on they Mudita Pure, and we’re doing everything we can to make it happen. We outlined all the issues we encountered in manufacturing & the quality of the devices back in Jan & Feb. As you know, last month we scaled up the productions & are now manufacturing equal amounts of the devices. However, since we started off with so many Charcoal Black devices, we are, now, playing catchup with the Pebble Grey ones.

Hi there. Just another impatient ecommerce customer. I ordered my black mudita pure back in Sept 2021. Still have not received mine. BTW I can not pull up my order from the website so am very uncomfortable about my order being filled at this point. Is there any way for me/us to check the status of this order?

1 Like

@demsdale We’re working on fulfilling all the order as soon as possible. Regarding the order page: we are currently in the process of a software migration. If you log into your account & do not see any pending orders, please don’t worry. If you have an e-mail confirmation you’re all set. Once the software is updated, everything will be as it should. We apologize for the inconvenience. Everything should be working properly very soon.
We made a separate thread about this: Orders not showing up?
It’s taking a bit longer than expected, however we’re almost done.

I get your frustration but why would they hold off shipping phones that are ready to ship.

I messaged the number… waiting to hear back. I do not remember which color. I asked at the end of last year which color I ordered and was told I’ll be asked to verify before shipping. I dont remember being asked, so figured it will be a surprise… I am guessing it’s pebble grey. Did you have a chance to lookup my order?

1 Like

@tawnyfawn I replied to your DM

It is frustrating to be an initial backer from ~2 years ago and have people receiving their phones that just ordered. But, I suppose that’s just how it goes. Just eager to start using it!

1 Like

Yeah I totally get that

2 Likes

Hi Urszula,
Thank you for this message. It is the months of silence that started to concern me (and my father was almost the victim of a scam recently). I understand the reasons for the delay. I think regular emails to your customers is crucial. I’ve checked my spam folders and I haven’t received anything - neither monthly updates or personal emails. The email I sent recently was in the same email thread as my original email back in 2021. I very much appreciate the philosophy of Mudita. I just wonder if - at this early stage - there is a way to improve the way Mudita communicates to customers. Especially given the lengthy delay on orders (understandable but needs explaining). Cheers.

1 Like

@merry Thank you for reaching out. No it’s not a scam. Our records show that you chose to bundle your products in one shipment & since you ordered two phones with your Mudita Harmony, we’re going to ship them out together. To be fair to everyone, we’re shipping PHONE orders chronologically. Therefore those who ordered before you get shipped our first. Our first priority is to fulfil the orders of our backers , then we are moving on to our eCommerce preorders. Have you been receiving all the monthly updates? We send them our to everyone who pre-ordered via email. This is the last one we sent out: April 2022 Shipping & Production Update | Mudita Also, our customer service department said that they have just received your email approx 1 hour ago- they can give you even more info & provide you with options if you would like your Mudita Harmony to be shipped while you wait for your phones.

2 Likes

I ordered it in October 2019 on Kickstarter and finally got it in March, I have the Pebble Gray version…it is indeed a long wait.

1 Like

I can assure you it is no scam, see my other post. They deliver on their products, even if it takes a long time. They’re clearly struggling with production timeline though and the order/tracking system is poor/non-existent.

4 Likes

@davidb Did you have issues tracking your package with FedEx? We were having some major issues with them previously (I posted about it in FEB Shipping/Customs/Delivery info ) & I thought it was ironed out. Please let me know what type of issues you experienced?

Finally received my phone! Was very excited to get it and it feels great to hold and look at… the sound quality is similar to a 90’s era flip phone, which I wasn’t expecting but can actually get used to. However, the texting doesn’t seem to function. At least not to iPhones. I sent a couple messages as a test. One of which was something like “testing new phone 123” and the receiver got this “0054007800740069006E0067002000074007800740069006E00670020003100320033” The two things I expect this phone to do are call and text, and to do them well.

1 Like

@tawnyfawn Our team is aware of SMS issues. They are currently working on finalizing some bugfixes that will help in call/text stability. There will be a software update this month. In the meantime. please send logs to Mudita via Mudita Center. I’ve sent you instructions vis DM.