Getting impatient!

I can assure you it is no scam, see my other post. They deliver on their products, even if it takes a long time. They’re clearly struggling with production timeline though and the order/tracking system is poor/non-existent.

4 Likes

@davidb Did you have issues tracking your package with FedEx? We were having some major issues with them previously (I posted about it in FEB Shipping/Customs/Delivery info ) & I thought it was ironed out. Please let me know what type of issues you experienced?

Finally received my phone! Was very excited to get it and it feels great to hold and look at… the sound quality is similar to a 90’s era flip phone, which I wasn’t expecting but can actually get used to. However, the texting doesn’t seem to function. At least not to iPhones. I sent a couple messages as a test. One of which was something like “testing new phone 123” and the receiver got this “0054007800740069006E0067002000074007800740069006E00670020003100320033” The two things I expect this phone to do are call and text, and to do them well.

1 Like

@tawnyfawn Our team is aware of SMS issues. They are currently working on finalizing some bugfixes that will help in call/text stability. There will be a software update this month. In the meantime. please send logs to Mudita via Mudita Center. I’ve sent you instructions vis DM.