ERROR We couldn't connect to your device

After updating to Mudita-Center V2.2.7 on Linux/Ubuntu 22.04.4 LTS the connection to My PURE can´t be established anymore. I have tried several USB-C cable, including the original one, and I even did a factory reset on my PURE. It does not work with Mudita-Center V2.2.6 either.

ERROR Message is:
¨We couldn’t connect to your device
Make sure your device is plugged in using a USB C cable and restart Mudita Center or your computer to try again¨

Is this a bug?

1 Like

@andreas Thanks for reaching out. I have passed on your issue to our team. In the meantime could you submit your CENTER logs to us via Mudita Center. You don’t have to have your PURE connected to do this.

The CENTER log has been send from both Linux/Windows machines. The PURE will not connect under LINUX anymore, but will connect under WINDOWS flawlessly.

1 Like

@andreas Thanks for the feedback. I’ve passed the info onto our team

@andreas Here’s something our team has suggested:
run a special command that will allow his user to access USB devices like Pure. And check if that helps:

sudo adduser dialout

where is your Ubuntu profile name

@andreas Additionally, our team is also working on automating the process of adding a user to a dialout group. This fix is currently in the testing phase and we expect it to be included in the next version along with Mudita Device Support (MDS).

Thanks. This command helps. PURE is now working and I was able to update the Mudita-Center to version 2.2.8, followed by an update on my PURE to OS Version 1.12.0
Thanks again for your quick respond.

2 Likes

@andreas GREAT! I’ll let our team know :slight_smile: