Canadian Phone Networks

Trying to find a carrier that works in Canada. Someone mentioned Telus works. Does their cheaper provider Koodoo work? I’ve tried Public Mobile, Lucky, Freedom without much success. Thanks

1 Like

@cardio79 I think you can help here. I think you tried all the networks.

Fido works, and Freedom works, but freedom depends on where you live. In ontario in the GTA it works but very average. Fido works much better. It is useable with Fido. You just may have issues with taking calls in certain buildings. Like for me there was a library I got no reception in at all. Other than that the phone worked perfectly for calls and texts. It would cut off sometimes in the house, the connection but not for a substantial period of time. My concern was if my sons karate was not able to reach me when I was at the library so it made me return the phone. But now that hes out of karate, I am tempted again lol. Its such a great device, and even though I had issues with it I can hands down say if it worked perfectly I would have never got a light phone , sunbeam or Punkt. I am not kidding when I say I want to get it again lol

1 Like

Well, Fido works. Lucky works, except for sending texts. I haven’t tried Koodoo or Chatr. I’m finding that connections are still spotty with Fido. I don’t think that’s the network, because my reception in my house is fine with every other device and multiple networks including Freedom. (Very spotty with the Pure.) Does 3G vs. 4G make a difference? Do mudita pures sometimes have antenna problems?
Thanks

1 Like

It is the phone. They focused so much on SAR that they made a phone that has difficulty working in North America

1 Like

Fido I found worked perfectly when I was outside my house. It was in the house where at times it would disconnect.

1 Like