Blog: Behind the screen: How much screen time is too much for adults

Join the conversation & let us know your thoughts.

2 Likes

Hi, I am indeed reading this on a small screen. I wonder how the Mudita team work with these blogs, do they read and write on a laptop etc? I can’t seem to open the Forum on anything but a phone. Am I doing anything wrong?

1 Like

@mnrkr74 I only use my laptop. What type of message are you getting when you try to access the forum? Or the blog?

https://forum.mudita.com/

I get the message ‘This page isn’t working. HTTP ERROR 464’
This happens no matter what machine I use.

1 Like

Thanks for the info @mnrkr74
I’ll check with out tech team

@mnrkr74 Our team said, from what I understand, this particular error in question is caused by using the older HTTP connection protocol (on your side).
We’ve referred it to our devs for fixing.

1 Like

Thank you Urszula. I have used Chrome, Brave and Firefox on different desk and laptops.

1 Like

At work I need the laptop. In the near future I also need a phone for my work ( I have to buy it myself, but I get extra money for it ) So then I will buy a Uniherz Jelly Star. a very small Android phone, just for the basics. And after work I turn it off and put it in the drawer till next day.
My private phone is the Punkt MP02. And I am happy with it, it just does its basics. ( although it is smart for a " dumb phone " )
I also noticed that I was more on my smartphone, then actually living. ( looking for something, and 2 hours and 5000 Facebook/insta/YouTube movies later I still didn’t search what I initially wanted ) So I stopped all together with my smartphone.
I still have a iPad, and this laptop. But my screen time in the evening is reduced to about half an hour, maybe sometimes one hour ( if I am searching for something ) But I make sure that I shutting down my screen at least one hour before I go to bed, so then I start reading a book ( one made of paper :yum: ) The phone then goes into airplane mode, and it is laying on the other side of the bedroom. And my Mudita Bell is waking me up every morning. :blush:

3 Likes