Battery in pure is not insufficient

Hello. I have a question about the battery. I think I got a phone with a defective battery. After full charge in the evening, in the morning it is 75% despite not using it and the battery discharges within two days, even though I turned off the backlight of the screen, keyboard, music, I do not listen to only a few calls and a few messages.
Please answer if this is normal in this device. Can I order a new battery somewhere. I have the option to charge the battery once a week and I would like it to last at least that much. Greetings Piotr.

1 Like

@piotrek71 Our customer service will be able to sort this issue out for you. Please e-mail them at Support@mudita.com and they will be able to help you out.

2 Likes

Thank you for the quick reply. I fell in love with this phone and apart from the battery problem everything works fine. Greetings and thanks for your dedication to the benefit of our entire community.

2 Likes

I am having exactly the same situation like you

1 Like

Interesting, after the phone ran to dead (Flat battery) I am trying to charge it for 20 minutes and unplugged the cable to power on the device. All that displays is a battery and an X. I would have thought 20 minutes would get me some charge. But no, I am unable to power up the device at all. Going to try a battery pull.

2 Likes

Battery Pull resolved it.

2 Likes