Audible & Spotify sync

@John_Weems This is a GREAT suggestion. Thank you!

5 Likes

As Jose said, this may not be safe enough. For the Audible problem, I have a suggestion. Use TunesKit Audible AA/AAX Converter to convert to MP3. For Spotify, maybe you can try the tools they suggested.

5 Likes

If you want to download Spotify music tracks, Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter will be your best assistant. With it, you can easily convert Spotify music to MP3 and other widely-used formats while retaining a lossless audio quality.

5 Likes

For some people, the free version of Spotify Free is good enough for their everyday listening needs. But for those serious music enthusiasts, the premium version is necessary. So, if you’re still not convinced whether the premium plan is right for you, here are the top reasons to avail Spotify Premium.

5 Likes

To moves your playlists between Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, YouTube, YouTube Music, iTunes, Deezer, Tidal, SoundCloud, Pandora and 50+ music services use MusConv This is a amazing tool to switch a lots of music platform.

5 Likes

If you have downloaded your Spotify songs, you can play them offline. If you think the software you are using is not useful, you can try AMusicSoft Spotify Music Converter. It can help you download your Spotify songs to MP3 and many other formats without quality loss. So that you can put your songs on other devices.

5 Likes

DumpMedia Spotify Music Converter is a good choice too. It supports batch conversion. We don’t need to download songs one by one.

4 Likes

Hi, which software you use to trasfer your playlists? I love Musconvtool.

4 Likes

That’ll be a good suggestion to use the AudFun Spotify Music Converter. It can keep your Spotify music/albums/podcasts downloaded to your computer with the common audio formats that allow you to transfer Spotify songs to any player or device.

4 Likes

Great suggestion, thanks for sharing

4 Likes

Hey Jose,
Do you know any dedicated devuces for audible like the Mighty Vibe?
Or is the only real solution to use OpenAudible and put them on a separate device?

4 Likes

Spotify customers in the nation will have access to nearly 300,000 audiobook titles, according to a blog post published on Tuesday by the Swedish company. They will also share more information soon.

4 Likes

I realise it’s a personal taste, but Tidal allows you to download for genuine offline listening as part of their premium subscription. Instead of merely synchronising via an internet connection, I utilise this service by seeing a tutorial at hegoal and have my files on my laptop as well.

4 Likes

I’m new here and stumbled upon this post about finding alternatives to the smartphone model. I think it’s great that you’re looking for ways to segregate your life, work, and family time.As for syncing Spotify playlists and Audible/Kindle whisper sync, have you checked out the Pure phone’s app? It might have the functionality you’re looking for. But if not, I’ve heard of this product on Amazon that syncs Spotify playlists via an app to an offline device. It could be worth investigating.By the way, have you heard of https://songlifty.com/spotify-artist-profile/? It’s a site that helps indie artists promote their music online and get more exposure on Spotify

3 Likes

How to Convert Audible Books Offline to Listen on Spotify

1. Step 1 Install and register AudKit Audible AAX Converter. …
  2. Step 2 Import Audible AA/AAX audiobooks. …
  3. Step 3 Reset Audible output settings for Spotify. …
  4. Step 4 Make other customization for Audible books. …
  5. Step 5 Download Audible audiobooks for Spotify.
4 Likes

Good post! Instead, I use Tunelf Spotify Music Converter for Windows. So far, works well with my laptop and converts Spotify Music to MP3 in batches quickly. A very useful tool to use!

4 Likes

Well, I also have a Spotify music downloader from AudBite that helps me to download my favorite playlists for offline listening. It additionally supports podcasts, songs, albums and audiobooks. A great option for me to remove ads from Spotify with lossless quality!

4 Likes

Indeed, I found another tool called Tunelf Tidal Music Converter to help me download Tidal for free. So I don’t need to pay any for Tidal. Differing from recorders, this converter can keep the original sound quality. Anyway, it is reliable.

4 Likes

To sync Audible to Spotify, you have to convert Audible books to MP3 first. Here, ViWizard Audible Converter can do a good job. After that, you can upload Audible MP3s to Spotify for listening.

4 Likes

Or you can convert Audible audiobooks as files, then you can play them offline on other devices without a smartphone. Tunelf Audio Converter is the best converting tool I used! It is worth to have a try. I’m also hope may life away from phone as possible.

2 Likes