Audible & Spotify sync

Hi guys

From an Apple enthusiast who doesn’t get the buzz anymore and wants to find ways of segregating life, work and distraction from my young family I stumbled across your Kickstarter page and absolutely love this phone.

I’ve got a list of things I ‘need’ in my daily life and I’m finding alternatives to these to ditch the smart phone model.

Whilst browsing on Amazon to find the Spotify “fix” (I listen to music and podcasts throughout my day) I found a product that synchronises Spotify playlists via an app to an offline device so you can select and play them, which led me to thinking that the Pure could do the same thing via your app.

This + audible/kindle whisper sync too would be a game changer for me and I’d definitely secure the pre order. I’m all for less is more but there are a few essentials I wouldn’t want to sacrifice entirely.

Any thoughts or ideas? Happy to link the product to investigate.

Many thanks and keep up the great work.

I assume you are referring to the Mighty Vibe. The device is decent, but it has some issues with syncing and compatibility (some have been fixed since my review, others have not). I personally recommend a Fiio M6 (review here) if you are an avid podcast listener and music listener. It will be a better solution and you can find it used for about the same price as the Mighty Vibe. Also, when it comes to audible, you can use openaudible and download your audiobooks for offline listening and then sync them to the Mudita Pure. Let me know if its not the Mighty Vibe.

I know its a preference for the music services, but Tidal allows you to download for true offline listening for their premium membership. I use this service and I have my files on my laptop as well instead of only syncing via an internet connection.

3 Likes

Hi Jose

Yes it was the Vibe I came across. I will look into the Fiio now too. I’ve not actually tried Tidal but if it lets you download the ACC file or similar without license restrictions then I assume the Pure would be able to transfer these across, and thus eliminate the issue with Spotify etc anyway. Openaudible sounds perfect for this too. Brilliant news.

Thanks for the insight!

1 Like

Hey, for the Tidal music, now you can get them as plain audios with a smart tool. It is DRmare Tidal Music Converter, which can rip restriction from Tidal and then convert them to common audios so that you can enjoy them with ease.

1 Like

May I ask which product can synchronises Spotify playlists via an app to an offline device ? I now using Tunelf Spotify Music Converter to download Spotify podcast for offline listening.

1 Like