Are there any simple ways to protect yourself from cell phone radiation?

I was wondering if there are simple ways to protect yourself from cell phone radiation?

3 Likes

A lot of, but nothing that most of the folks would consider as “convenient” (driver of most of the inventions today…). Switch off BT/WiFi when not used, switch to plane mode when going to sleep, use headphones when talking over the phone, use some shielding cover (I use Waves Protect on my iPhone X - it re-directs all the emissions from your head the other side), use some other passive protection - I do trust Q-Link and 2 pendants from Czech inventor, (Milan Hein).

4 Likes

I would add to that: avoid calls when the network signal is weak, this is when mobile phone radiation is strongest (underground stations, basements, mountains, elevators) and put your phone away if you don’t need it close to you at all times. This is useful not only due to radiation but also to avoid general distractions and keep a higher level of focus or concentration.

2 Likes

My family forwards our cell phone to a hardwired landline when at home so we can put our phones away. We also have cases from Safesleeve and don’t use the wifi function. Other than that, distance as much as possible. Don’t put it to your ear, use speakerphone, and don’t carry it in your pocket whenever possible. Good luck!

1 Like