30 Offline Hobbies to Try Indoors

I like French knitting and playing guitar. I might try a couple of new indoor offline hobbies this month. What’s your favourite way to spend time offline (indoors)?

1 Like

I’ve been reading news articles on my smartphone, but I do so mindfully. (I turn on airplane mode). It isn’t quite as offline as baking, but I have baked more pies and tarts in the past month than I have my whole life. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Read, write, draw, board games, podcasts, borrow magazines from the library to catch up on current events.

3 Likes

Great ideas @Bobby_Hiltz! I love libraries but I must admit I don’t spend nearly as much time in them as I used to. I think 202 will be the year I change that.

Thank you for your comment. I hope you’re having a great day!

1 Like

Well I personally like to sing and rap specifically. Other than this I also had another hobby in which I like to collect merch of different rappers and singers and footballers also. I have a great collection.

2 Likes

That’s so great you love to rap and sing!
I like singing too but I only sing when I play the guitar. I can only rap if I’m doing karaoke.

1 Like

I practice piano, great highland bagpipes and Irish flutes, I’m pretty addicted to origami, clay modelling, cinema, books and cooking.

1 Like

Working on my website/blog, playing my ukulele, playing video games. Talking, cooking, watching movies with my fiance. Playing fetch with my dog or playing catch with my cat. Reading articles, books, watching YouTube videos. Messing with old tech. Thinking about getting my HAM license.

2 Likes

Wow, you’ve got a fantastic array of hobbies and interests going on!

1 Like

From website and blog work to strumming the ukulele, gaming, quality time with your fiance, and those fun moments with your dog and cat, it sounds like you’re making the most of every day. Thinking about getting your HAM license is a great idea – a new dimension to your tech fascination! And if you ever want to explore new musical horizons, consider trying out the bouzouki. It’s a unique instrument that can add a special touch to your diverse list of hobbies.

1 Like