Win Free Tickets to the Vibes Festival in Poland and a MUDITA BELL

We are super excited to announce that Mudita will take part in this year’s Vibes Festival!
This year’s festival will take place in Giże, Poland from Wednesday, July 20th thru Sunday July 25th.

The aim of the Vibes Festival is to deepen our knowledge and self-improvement to live in better harmony with ourselves and the world around us. The festival promotes the idea that life filled with health, well-being and balance is within reach. The Festival strives to create space to connect people with similar interests. It promotes ecological awareness, as well as a harmonious and responsible relationship with nature - and with each other.

More information about the Vibes Festival can be found on their website: https://vibesfestival.eu/festiwal/

If you’d like to join Mudita at the Vibes Festival this year, we have TWO FREE tickets, along with a Mudita Bell alarm clock, waiting for a LUCKY Mudita Community Member.
All you have to do is tell us HOW & WHY you could benefit from attending the Vibes Festival.
We will announce the winner Monday, July 5th!

1 Like

Jestem autorem kilku sztuk komediowych, ale od kilku lat nie napisałem żadnego nowego tekstu. Intuicyjnie czuję, że na Festiwalu mógłbym podnieść swoją wibrację i napisać coś nowego. Lubię się dzielić z ludźmi i już oczami wyobraźni widzę roześmiane twarze widzów po premierze :wink:

2 Likes

I’m gonna bump up this post! We’re extending the contest until the end of the day WARSAW time to give some more users a chance to take part in this contest!
The Mudita Team is waiting for your posts!

2 Likes

Jestem użytkowniczką Mudita Pure. Chociaż nie to idealne urządzenie, pomaga mi świadomie odsunąć się od technologii- coś czego naprawdę potrzebuje. Pomaga mi też zachować wewnętrzny spokój.
Chciałabym wziąć udział w festiwalu, ponieważ wierzę, że uczestnictwo w warsztatach pomogłoby mi żyć w lepszym kontakcie ze sobą i w harmonii ze światem. Chciałabym tez poznać ludzi o podobnych zainteresowaniach.

2 Likes

If I lived in Poland, this would seem like a neat way to spend the weekend.

2 Likes

Kiedy będzie ogłoszenie wyników? Dla (mojej) dziewczyny pytam :wink:

1 Like

I would like to go, but July got me an extremely tight schedule.

Perhaps the Mudita team could create a similar event next year?

2 Likes

@demolka Będziemy ogłaszać na dniach.

Ale w poniedziałek już będą wyniki? :smiley:

1 Like

@demolka Skontaktowaliśmy się z osobą, która zdobyła nagrodę.

Ok, ale czy odpowiedzi na ten konkurs były też w innym miejscu niż to forum? Pytam, ponieważ byłem jedyną osobą, która udzieliła odpowiedzi w podanym przez Was terminie (czyli do 5 lipca).

1 Like

@demolka Konkurs ogłaszaliśmy na forum, FB, Instagram, Linkedin i Twitter. Wiec, zgłoszenia przyszły do nas z wielu miejsc.

Sprawdziłem z ciekawości. FB - zero odpowiedzi. Instagram - zero odpowiedzi. Linkedin - zero odpowiedzi. Twitter - zero odpowiedzi.
Fajny był ten transparentny i nie ustawiony konkurs, nie zapomnę go nigdy :smiley:

1 Like