When will the Mudita phone be available?

It looks like it’s out of stock, is there an estimated date when it will be available?

5 Likes

@hockingm Thank you for reaching out & welcome to the Mudita Forum.
Unfortunately, the first gen Mudita Pure phones will not be restocked.
We are currently working on our second gen phones, so stay tuned.

6 Likes

thank you.

5 Likes

I have one for sale if you are interested. It is the pebble grey. Comes with a cork case…DM if interested

5 Likes

@manbir32 i am interested in buying the phone. Here is my mobile number: +49 176 56993865. And my email: luki.fizzy@gmail.com.
As well as my (private) insta acc. : luke.bru
Pls reach out to me. I am really desperate to get a phone because mine died yesterday :frowning:

5 Likes

I emailed you and message you on here. Let me know when you want to buy the phone.

5 Likes

I am interested too, just in case it wasn’t sold already. thanks

5 Likes

It is still available…DM me

5 Likes

Hello,

First and foremost, we’d like to extend a warm welcome to our forum. We’re delighted to have you here! :blush:

All Pure units have been sold out, and we do not have plans to resume production. Instead, our focus is on developing a new product, about which we can’t reveal much at the moment. However, we highly encourage you to watch our website and forum for updates.

Regarding the Pure, there’s a possibility that some units may become available in the outlet category in the future. We suggest signing up for our mailing list on the product page, which you can find here: https://store.mudita.com/store/mudita-pure-minimalist-phone-charcoal-black).
Please note that the exact release date is not known at this time, but we are genuinely thrilled that so many of you have joined this list. Your interest and support mean a lot to us and inspire us to move forward.

Did we mention how great it is to have you here? :blush: Have a fantastic day!

Warm regards,

Justyna

Ps: Out of curiosity, would you be willing to share why you are interested in our phone? What made you choose the Pure? We’d love to hear your thoughts.

6 Likes

Hello,
I read that in 2023 will be 2nd gen of Mudita Pure. When it will be released?

4 Likes

@karnimat Thanks for your interest in Mudita. Can I ask where you read this information?

4 Likes

Hello @justyna_latoszek thank you so much for your reply.
I am sorry about my delayed reply.
I am so lucky that I could connect with the fantastic Mudita support team and they with take care of my pure.

I discovered Mudita and I fell in love with all the concepts.
The connection with reality seems like disappeared in the world, since the invention of the smartphone and I believe that technology should be to the human service and not the opposite as seems today.
Mudita finds the ways of elegance, minimalistic design, simplicity and harmony in all the products I am super in love with the watch, but I can’t afford this right now.
I believe in a world in which humans are connected by value and strength, sharing what matters and encouraging and empowering our real nature.
I am in love with Mudita because my values are represented in its products.
It is an honour to have them.
Since I bought Harmony my sleep and wake-up change my life and let me be.
hoping to have back pure to return to it, and I hope I have answered your question.
Thanks so much. Roberta R.

5 Likes

I hope the new one has Qwerty keyboard instead of numeric.

6 Likes

@tlc I love my BlackBerry Q10, so I understand why you would like a Qwerty keyboard.

5 Likes

I wanted to answer the question about why I’m interested in the Mudita Pure:
-eink screen (i have a love of eink)
-blue light blocking front light, that can be turned off completely
-physical toggle button to turn off connectivity
-open-source operating system, because it’s freedom-respecting, and I’m hoping it can be customized to have a large font size for my low-vision challenges
-low-SAR value

7 Likes

There was a post somewhere on this thread about the possibility of refurbished Mudita Pure phones being put up for sale? Is this still happening?

3 Likes

@ray Thanks for your question. I will investigate & let you know.

2 Likes