When do pre-orders end?

Hi Team Mudita! I’m trying to figure out when you will stop taking pre-orders but am unable to find a hard date anywhere. All I see is that the phones start shipping in May, but when’s the cutoff for grabbing one?

3 Likes

Hi @boneblack, pre-orders on Indiegogo will stop when we start shipping Mudita Pure. The exact date will be confirmed at some point this month hopefully. After that, we will move Mudita Pure orders to our ecommerce site where they will be on sale at the retail price (i.e. without the Indiegogo discount).

3 Likes

Awesome, thank you!

2 Likes

Is there any update on an exact date of when pre-orders will stop, by chance? Thank you! :grinning:

2 Likes

@anon32618512, With the update today that ship dates now look to be more in the September/October range, does that in turn extend the pre-order window in Indiegogo?

I really want to pre-order, but don’t have the funds at this time. However, I would definitely have it within 6 months if this is the case!

2 Likes

Thanks for getting in touch @kriedley and for waiting for a response! I 'm not sure yet but I think it’s certainly a possibility that the Indiegogo pre-orders (with the discount) will remain for longer than originally planned due to the delay. I will try to get a more concrete answer for you as soon as I can.

3 Likes

Is $295 the cheapest it will go for?

1 Like

Yes, at the moment this is the only discount we intend to offer @knightayres. When Pure launches in Autumn, pre-orders will end and the phone sold through our site will be at the full retail price.

Hi, is there an update on when the pure will be ready? i see the last response here said it was going to ship fall 2020?

1 Like

@Felicia_Hobert. Are your receiving our monthly updates? We sent out an update this past March updating our production timeline. The last year has been quite challenging & we needed to postpose the launch until this coming fall. Here is the update that describes all the changes: https://mudita.com/community/blog/new-production-schedule-and-unfortunately-further-delay/

ok thanks. I am so eager for you to release a product. On the one hand, I appreciate your strict adherence to perfection, on the other hand, I wish we could have it as is today…every day without something like this makes it harder to conceive safely.

If there is any way you are open to having us be one of your testers, we would love that. we live in the USA midwest. We are willing to use T Mobile.

1 Like

I’m not sure what the plan is with testing, but I will let or team know that you’re open to this option. However, we would prefer that you get the perfected Mudita Pure. That said, last year has been challenging in many ways since the phone is manufactured in Europe & there have been so many lockdowns/boarder closures/shipping delays. We are confident the worst is behind us & we can deliver Pure this fall.

1 Like

ok, I read in the update that you have been testing it in Poland and Europe and that you’ve started to test it in the United States - thus, my comment about us being testers. It is so difficult to conceive safely when one’s work requires one to have a cell phone. I can’t wait until Mudita is available so we can use the interval mode option.

2 Likes

@Felicia_Hobert I completely understand your excitement. I can’t wait for the launch of Mudita Pure as well. I am so over smartphones because they syphon so much of our time. Currently, our team members who are based in the US are testing the phone for now.

1 Like

ok, I understand what you mean on the team members. Yes, I was over smart phones a long time ago, and I don’t use one now nor any cell phone, but my partner has to use one for work, and we are really concerned about the effects of radiation on reproductive organs, and health of offspring. That is why I’m so eager. I don’t know about the low SAR, but what i’m excited about is the interval button. its too hard for my partner to remember to keep turning the phone on and off airplane mode. if he can have a mode where he will download his text every 30 minutes, he knows he will be able to effectively stay in touch while working.

2 Likes