Trying Out The Pure

PA’s review is encouraging. Hoping the issue with outgoing sound quality is due to his or her carrier and not the phone. As for the other cons, it sounds like they miss the smart phone features. I know I will miss them, too, but that is the reason I want this phone! Hope mine arrives soon. Kickstarter backer 967

1 Like

I would like to share my experience using Mudita Pure (for 3 hours).
I’m super early backer from October 2019 just received mine (I almost asked for refund) but thanks God I didn’t. The phone is very high quality! It’s premium device for sure. perfect size (I tought it will be bigger, I’m pleasantly surprised ) The sound quality is very good. I have 2 bar with roaming signal (2/5) I tried to make a call from Poland to UK - sound was excellent. First message sent from my brother came short (half of message) but after few minutes all works fine. The software is good (very intuitive) easy to learn. I came from pinephone so speed is excellent. (refreshing the screen very fast). Mudita center makes saving new contacts super easy. Easy turning flashlight (just press the light button) I can’t turn red light (maybe software update will do that/ I tried short press like in manual)

So far I’m very happy with my purhase… and I’m strongly advice to All of you… be patient few more days (early backers) or few weeks (general/comunity pre sale) (they started to sending the phones… You wont be disapointed)
But the best feeling- I’m offline by choice :slight_smile:

11 Likes

@andrzej I’m so glad that you held off on getting that refund. And I am so happy that you LOVE your new Mudita Pure.
Guys, this is exactly why we are taking our time with manufacturing & quality checking devices and not absently mass producing phones just to get them into your hands. We want you to be happy with your device.

4 Likes

^ This! I even more look forward to getting mine, thanks to your review, @andrzej.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for your review! I’m super excited that you like Mudita Pure! I can’t wait to deliver all of them, so more people can be offline by choice! :white_heart: :black_heart:

1 Like

^ THAT would be a clear tagline for the Mudita Pure. Just as the Stolp folks have the clever tagline “In the name of love”, Mudita could have the clear tagline “Offline by Choice”/“Offline by choice”/“offline by choice” (depending on Mudita’s capitalization style guide).

4 Likes

@kirkmahoneyphd I love this idea!

3 Likes

Both are exceptional quality!!! Pure definitely longer battery life and more to talk about :wink:

6 Likes

@andrzej Pure is HANDS DOWN the coolest looking phone in the bunch :smiley:
But, you know, I could be a little biased :smiley:

5 Likes

It’s very subjective, but I also like the Pure’s design more!

2 Likes

@john_dumpling Personally, I think Punkt looks like a calculator. But that’s just me :smiley:

4 Likes

Hmm… to me it looks suspiciously like swiss-made device that people in black suits carry in their pockets… while the contestant with its rounded corners hints its desire to displace apple from the podium :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@customer Good observation. I agree :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Urszula, did you finally get enough info to do the update!?

1 Like

@liam311, we posted an update last Friday on our Blog:

We implemented certain improvements in the production process and it seems they results in much higher production pace. We don’t want to get overexcited about it and therefore we need a few more days to gather more data and post a new update with the production and shipment results. Expect it to be published in the middle of the next week. Thursday the latest.
Thank you all for your patience :pray:

3 Likes

I appreciate this image giving context about the size. The Punkt is a pretty compact phone. At least I think so anyway. Sweet. Thanks.

2 Likes

Calculators are pretty cool, though.

3 Likes

Which one feels better in your hand in your opinion?

2 Likes

I think Mudita is more comfortable to hold. It has more functions, you can play music, meditation also Mudita center is working flawless (sending longer sms, adding new contacts).

5 Likes