Tried my best but

Really tried to give this phone a shot. Had its good moments and frustrating moments. In the end, I don’t believe any update is going to change the fact that the phone at least in my country does not work well. You can have great connection and then for pockets of time have no connection at all up to 20 mins. That is a gap of time where my kids may need me or I may need to make an emergency call. You should not have to worry about a phone being able to make calls. Plain and simple. Sadly I am returning the phone. I just purchased the Punkt Mp02 again. It was extremely reliable when I had it last and I am excited to have it back in my hands as I can have the confidence it will work. I really hope in the future I can return to Mudita when they have sorted out all the bugs etc, but for right now I have to sadly leave…peace and love

4 Likes

This forum includes posts from many Mudita supporters who are cheering for the company but have cancelled or returned orders for the Pure. Those of us in that cohort truly look forward to the next cellphone from Mudita.

4 Likes

Since the update the phone has been basically perfect. Call quality improved to PERFECT. By this time yesterday the phone had froze multiple times and I was not able to call or text. Do not think this is a coincidence that this has happened the same day the update was released. I have seen a drastic improvement in this phone. As of this morning it is perfectly useable. I am actually stunned lol

2 Likes

@cardio79 so are you keeping the phone?

Well the phone has had its first disconnection of the day. And I tested a call from my work phone and had this been an emergency the phone would not have worked. I need an entire day with the phone …I will let you know by the end of the day whether or not I would like to start the return process

1 Like

Actually I tried to call again and the phone missed the call again and was not connected. Yup I am going to start the return process. It seems like the same issues will persist on and off when I use this phone :frowning: Missing 2 calls in a row is nothing something I am willing to experience when I have 2 kids

2 Likes

Yup add me to the list again. After a stellar morning I tested the phone out for calls using my work phone and it missed both calls and it has now disconnected. Ordered the punkt yesterday…trying to see if I can get my hands on the light phone 2 again…next shipment is October…crappy the mudita did not work out but I gave it my all lol

2 Likes

Sorry it didnt’ work out. Hope your quest ends with a different device that works for you.

2 Likes

Have the punkt ordered should be here in like 5 days…reliable device never had a single issue with it…may dabble into the lp2 again… :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Ended up ordering a refurbished Lp2 for 300 canadian very happy with that price! Will give it a go and then decide between the Lp2 and Punkt…may keep both to be honest cause I am getting the lp2 at such a good price

3 Likes