Too good of an offer

I put my mudita up for sale on eBay just to see if i would have any takers and i just sold it for 579 Canadian. I bought it for 333 Canadian. Was just too good of a offer and i figured in the end its better to just make this profit and save it away till the next Mudita device comes out.

1 Like

That’s outrageous. You only post it to make @urszula sad…

2 Likes

lol. This person gave me and extra 80 to get a gift card and send the phone to her son. So I sold it for 580 dollars canadian and I got it originally for 336 canadian. Too good of a profit to pass up

1 Like

LOL, I think so.

1 Like

lol, This is why the Mudita phone haunts you and teases you to come back LOL.

3 Likes

This actually looks like its a scam. The person asked me for this 500 dollar apple gift card. It seemed fishy to me especially cause she was pushing me to buy it today. She said she was in the marines. So I googled it and sure enough this scam came up. I emailed this person the link to that scam. Lets she how she/he responds lol. I had told her I could not ship the item till next week yet she is pushing me to buy the card now

1 Like

It is a scam luckily I did not fall for it. I searched google and I saw that there is a ebay apple gift card scam. Maybe I am meant to have the phone lol

1 Like

Scam usually starts with “too good of an offer” :face_with_peeking_eye:

3 Likes

@cardio79 I have been checking eBay daily for a pebble grey pure and hadn’t seen yours come up. If you want to sell it, please let me know.

1 Like

@sim8500 I understand. Times are tough, inflation is crazy. Sometimes, you just gotta make that $$$$ :joy: