Tick-tock, tick-tock, the launch of the Mudita Element is almost here

We’re getting ready to launch Mudita Element! If you haven’t signed up to be notified when the campaign goes live, now is your chance: Mudita Element - Join the Waitlist

We may be partial, but we think this timepiece has some pretty standout features:
Ultra-Slim Design: Perfect fusion of sleek design and sophistication, with a 39mm diameter and an ultra-slim 7.85mm thickness.
Titanium Case: A great synthesis of superior lightness (35g), durability and hypoallergenic properties.
Automatic Movement: Experience the seamless precision powered by Sellita SW 300-1 mechanism.
Swiss Craftsmanship: Made by a Swiss manufacturer with a long history in masterful watchmaking.
Up to 56h of Power Reserve: Experience freedom of extended use without the need for daily winding.
Sapphire Crystal: The ultimate protection against reflections and scratches.

BIG Thank You to Danny from @watchillaax for providing us with these awesome pictures.

3 Likes

Beautiful & minimalist. Just missing the mindfulness dots :blush:

3 Likes

Titanium, SW300 caliber… Amazing!

3 Likes

@rev_lou That’s Mudita Moment :smiley:

2 Likes

@nikkho Yeah! We really think this watch is a true masterpiece :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh yeah… Sellita SW 300 is a great movement, I’m very happy and proud because it took a lot of effort to choose the perfect movement :slight_smile: And we did it! This is why our Element is so thin :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Of which I am a proud owner :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Since I saw Moment I felt in love with it :slight_smile: Good choice! What do you think about Element? :slight_smile: