Thursday, July 15th is #GetToKnowYourCustomers Day!

To celebrate, we would like to invite you to visit our office in Warsaw & see where the magic happens! If you happen to be in the area next week or you’ve ever wanted to visit beautiful Warsaw, we would love to meet you! If you’re interested in stopping by our office next week, reach out to us & let us know! It would be an honor to meet you & show you around our office.

2 Likes

Fancy moving the office to London for a day? Would be great to see where it’s all happening. Best of luck with it anyway! Love Warsaw though, it’s a delightful place for a day trip especially if you’re in to history.

1 Like

We’re making the whole week about our customers & welcoming them into our office.
@rhysjones You could always drop in for the weekend :slight_smile: I’m just gonna put this right here :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is very very very tempting… I shall have to consult the bank and COVID requirements. Irrespective though, I think this is a great idea.

1 Like

@rhysjones if you’re fully vaccinated you don’t have to quarantine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Brilliant policy, sadly, I’ve got one vaccine shot in and one to go! Such a shame, Poland is gorgeous, I know its a tad far from Warsaw, but if anyone else is thinking of flying/training in, its worth taking a trip to Zakopane too, could hit up Krakow on the way. The Polish National Radio Orchestra is also seriously world class too, and well worth catching a concert if they’re running. I think they perform in Katowice which if you’re in to architecture has some weird and wonderful stuff (Spodek and the Train Station, albeit this is now coated with advertising i believe :frowning: )

2 Likes

Bieszczady is more beautiful than Zakopane with far fewer tourists. But in general, I agree wholeheartedly; Poland is indeed quite lovely. Except that there’s very nearly no Mexican food in the entire country! But Warszawa does have the one decent Mexican restaurant I’m aware of, and allegedly might even have a second. So I have to make a pilgrimage up there every once in a while, anyway… perhaps I’ll try to do so next week. Seems like a good excuse. Not sure what else I have on my plate just yet, though.

1 Like

@sleinjinn You’re SOOOOOOOOOO right about the lack of GOOD Mexican food. I did manage to find one, hole-in-a-wall place that actually comes very close. If you can make the pilgrimage, please let me know, we can talk about Mudita Pure over tacos :slight_smile: