The wait is over! New Kickstarter Campaign is LIVE

We just launched a new Kickstarter campaign for our Bell 2 and Harmony 2 alarm clocks which will run for the next four weeks until June 14th, 2023.

Our Bell 2 and Harmony 2 alarm clocks are the improved versions of our popular Bell and Harmony alarm clocks. We’ve maintained their minimalist design and functions, but enhanced some features for better user experience.

You can pre-order our Mudita Harmony 2 and Mudita Bell 2 alarm clocks on Kickstarter for the next four weeks.

The clocks will be shipped directly to the backers once the campaign concludes on June 14th, 2023.

Check out the campaign on Kickstarter:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mudita/1431260514?ref=96rt69

8 Likes

And here is my video showcasing the Mudita Harmony :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Congratulations on launching the campaign!

I own the Harmony 1, so there isn’t much cause for me to upgrade. I’m wondering though: will all harmony 2 features come to the Harmony 1, or will some only be available on the 2?

It looks like custom audio support has been kept back so you can position it as a new v2 feature. I get it from a marketing perspective, but I feel disappointed that you weren’t more open that this wouldn’t be happening for a while. I can literally point to several updates where you commit to unmet timelines for release of this feature (dating from a year ago to just a few months ago). I personally think it is better to underpromise and overdeliver, rather than the other way around.

Thanks

8 Likes

hi @bastiaanterhorst,

I agree, it’s better to underpromise, which is a very good point, and I appreciate it. We didn’t hold back on custom audio support. We worked hard to ensure that everything is top-notch. That’s why we needed to release these updates.

This long-awaited feature will not only be implemented in Harmony 2 but will also be made available to Harmony 1 owners shortly after the end of the Kickstarter campaign.

:slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks for this. I was waiting, hoping, keeping my fingers crossed you would release a black version. Price with the discount is a more… approachable one too :yum:

Good luck on the campaign!

8 Likes

I would love to see the digital clock version without the cropped area of the LCD screens. That is a major OCD trigger. If that could be refined. I think that product would be aesthetically perfect especially in the charcoal

9 Likes

The bell looks really good.

5 Likes

I really appreciate listing the alarm sounds in the FAQ, but the names are not helpful unless I can hear them.

Is there any way to listen to the sounds before buying?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mudita/mudita-bell-2-and-mudita-harmony-2-minimalist-alarm-clocks/faqs

5 Likes

Apologies! An issue with audio formatting occurred and we were forced to take them down.

As we’re in the process of reuploading, I’ll make sure to forward you a link as soon as they’re verified again!

:magic_wand: :sparkles: You can listen to them on Youtube, while they process on other platforms @less

7 Likes

Thanks for the response and link. Never got the notification.

Would have liked to see this linked on kickstarter. That was the one thing preventing purchase.

3 Likes

Not all the ones listed in the FAQ are in that playlist:

1: Morning Dew
2: Bubbling Brook
3: Sunrise Guitar
4: Koshi Bells
5: Melodic Mirth
6: Brand New Morning
7: Delightful Morning
8: Joyous Morning
9: Nature’s Harmony
10: Autumnal Sea

I could live with morning dew. Was hoping for something closer to a simple beep-beep-beep.

Anyway I can still purchase a bell and harmony bundle?

4 Likes

Would also be convenient to have a separate playlist for each clock to play on YouTube.

EDIT:
Digging a little deeper it seems that the original Bell had ‘Morning Dew”, but that melody is different from the new one.

I like the new one MUCH better. Simpler rhythm, more calming. Good job!

Analog Alarm Clock with Beautiful, Soothing Melodies - Mudita Bell (original)
Morning Dew (alarm melody) - YouTube (new)

5 Likes

@less Are you looking to buy the Charcoal Black alarm clocks? or the original Pebble grey devices?

3 Likes

Charcoal. Bell 2 and Harmony 2 bundle.

P.S.
Would be awesome to have a spaced out gong alarm and a similar bell toll alarm. If there is a better place to write this let me know.

4 Likes

@less Thanks for the clarification. Although the Kickstarter campaign has ended, we are preparing to start selling the Charcoal Black alarm clocks on our website, so stay tuned. I will post an announcement here, on the forum, when it’s all live.

As for the suggestions regarding features, I pass those on to our devs & they make the determination whether something will be implemented based on the collective feedback we receive.

3 Likes

Sounds good, thanks!

5 Likes