The new AUG/SEPT Mudita Pure production & development update

@jacob Thanks for reaching out
The Mudita Pure will have a voice recorder. Regarding importing songs: That’s all up to you. You will have to have those AUDIO files available to upload to Muidta Pure, through Muidta Center. Since Mudita Pure does not have any third party apps, streaming music from services such as tidal, spotify & youtube will not be possible.

3 Likes

Thanks @urszula :+1:

1 Like

So… the release date is nearing… getting anxious :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@roxx We’re literally a few weeks away from the launch! I think we are all excited!

3 Likes

@urszula My BD is on the 25th. You already now what my wish is.

2 Likes

Thanksgiving Day in the USA in 2021 is on November 25. That would be a good day to be grateful for the launch of the Mudita Pure!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@kirkmahoneyphd I’m currently in the process of preparing the next update. I think you will be very happy with the progress.

5 Likes

End of november ? really ?

Philippe

1 Like

Is there a possibility to store/show a QR code (Covid sanitary code) ?

1 Like

Personnaly, i printed it, and i’ve taped the QR on an old card wich fit into my wallet

1 Like

@aartjan I’ve asked our team about this- I will get back to this once we have a definitive answer.

1 Like

Is there any update regarding which US carriers will work with the Mudita Pure? Were the issues with AT&T and Verizon that were mentioned in a prior production/development update resolved?

1 Like

@aql62 T-Mobile is confirmed. We are still hashing things out with the other two. Currently, Mudita Pure is being tested in various locations. I also tested Mudita Pure with a Pre-paid AT&T sim card over the summer & it worked while Roaming. However, we can definitely say anything until it’s confirmed either way.

2 Likes

Thank you, Urszula, for the quick reply! I’m glad to hear that T-Mobile is confirmed. Hopefully, AT&T and Verizon will also work out.

2 Likes

Hello everyone,
I may be a little bit pessimistic but I feel no news would mean bad news… Can some one reassure me everything is gonna be okay with the deadline ?
Best regards from France

1 Like

They y just published that they will be keeping the November deadline

2 Likes

they posted a new update this one is old now

hi jose do you think this mudita device will get you off your lightphone2 and onto this as your daily driver?

1 Like

I don’t think so. 4 reasons: No group text messaging (I need it for work), no Verizon support (not confirmed yet), no directions (again work), no podcasts (personal preference).

1 Like

is that feature still coming to light dashboard to sms from the light dashboard?

1 Like