The Mudita Element Kickstarter Campaign is Now Live! 🚀

The TIME is finally HERE! Our Kickstarter campaign for our highly anticipated watch, Mudita Element, is now live! :star2: This project means a lot to us, and we couldn’t be more excited to share this moment with all of you, our supportive Mudita community.

As you know, Mudita Element is not just a watch; it’s a testament to our dedication to craftsmanship, sustainability, and quality. Crafted with a Swiss automatic mechanism, a sleek titanium case, and featuring an ultra-slim design, Mudita Element is designed for those who appreciate precision and timeless elegance in their timepiece.

Mudita Element Features:

• Swiss Craftsmanship: Experience the perfection of a watch powered by the renowned Sellita SW 300-1 automatic movement.
  • Ultra-Slim Design: With a diameter of 39mm and a thickness of just 7.85mm, its sleek profile offers unmatched comfort and style.
  • Sustainable Luxury: Powered by your movement, Mudita Element doesn’t require batteries, making it an eco-friendly choice that stands the test of time.
  • Titanium Case: Light on the wrist, but very durable, perfect for everyday wear and special occasions alike.
  • Extended Power Reserve: Enjoy up to 56 hours of power reserve, giving you the freedom to go about your day without a second thought.

By supporting our Kickstarter campaign, you’re not just getting an exquisite timepiece; you’re also becoming part of a movement towards more mindful and sustainable living.

Special Early Bird Offers:

We’re offering exclusive early bird specials for our first backers! These special offers are limited, so make sure to secure your Mudita Element early to take advantage of these fantastic deals.

Join Us:

To learn more about the Mudita Element and support our campaign, visit our Kickstarter page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mudita/mudita-element-ultimate-watch-for-the-mindful-minimalist?ref=8mxs1m

Thank you for your continued support and enthusiasm.
Let’s make the Mudita Element a resounding success!

1 Like

I have to be honest- the minimalist style is not my style, but the attention to detail is serious with this watch. I appreciate the quality craftsmanship and all the work that was put into this product.

2 Likes

Thank you @ziggyd <3 We put in this project a lot of work. It was fun :slight_smile: Im super proud!

1 Like