[SURVEY] Consciously Digital and Anglia Ruskin University Research

Hello Mudita Community!
Our friends from Consciously Digital are conducting a joint large-scale research project together with Anglia Ruskin University. They want to understand, how our digital habits impact our lives, feeling of satisfaction. So we (them and companies like Mudita) can help people move toward more focused and meaningful lives by balancing their online and offline presence.

The survey is anonymous, takes 7 minutes. To say thank you they offer to participants to take part in a a prize draw with one of the two Amazon vouchers 50 euros each or one of 50 copies of bestselling book Homo Distractus.

Thanks in advance for filling it out!

2 Likes

I completed the survey but got no response when I clicked [Win a prize], so others should note that the drawing may be unavailable to them – at least through this interface.

1 Like

Hi Kirk,
firstly, thank you for the time you took to complete the survey. I have just done the same from a new account through incognito mode using Google Chrome. Everything worked fine for me. If you use a different browser (Safari for instance), maybe try to do that using Chrome. That is the only solution I could think of :).

Pawel

3 Likes

Thanks, Pawel. I’m not going to take the survey again (Too long!), but your ideas may help others.

2 Likes

I’m using Safari on Mac, and I only had to deactivate Adguard to make the survey appear. All worked well after that, including the β€œWin a prize.”

2 Likes

Is the survey now closed? There does not seem to be a link either here or on the consciously digital web page.

1 Like

They were suppose to work by the end of month, and it seems to be working on my side try to use a link: β€œhttps://form.typeform.com/to/pwvsnP1e”

2 Likes