Support for Hebrew and Arabic characters?

Hello everyone! I am so glad to be on this journey with Mudita, and I am looking forward to preordering my alarm clock! That said, while I am aware that only a limited number of languages will be fully supported by MuditaOS on the Pure at launch, I noticed that the Mudita website has localization for users in Israel, Egypt, and the United Arab Emirates. My question is whether the OS will have support for characters in Hebrew and Arabic given that those are the primary languages in those countries, even if the user interface as a whole is not (yet) offered in those languages. As I will be moving to Israel soon, it would be difficult for me to buy the phone without at least basic support for Hebrew characters for use in text messages and contact cards, though I am hopeful that eventually that will come even if not at launch!! To the Mudita team, thank you so much for your hard work on the Pure and MuditaOS; it is so appreciated, and I hope I can support your work by purchasing a Pure in the near future!!

3 Likes