Sim card experiements

So I am getting the Mudita back tomorrow and I am going to test it out on the remaining providers I have never tested. Chatr mobile which is owned by rogers and Lucky mobile owned by bell. Lucky interests me the most because they run on bell towers and their connection is strong. I am hoping somehow that the mudita works and can call and get text in and out. My fail safe is fido but if someone Lucky works that would be amazing. Koodo I mentioned in a previous post the connection was amazing in the basement all over the house, I could text in and out easily but could not call at all. SO I AM HOPING that somehow lucky will work. If not I am also getting and testing out Chatr which runs on rogers network as fido does. Wish me luck!

1 Like

Also got it at a steal of a deal $138 bux and thats with the cork case :slight_smile:

1 Like

How many cork cases do you have now?

Just 1 when my mudita gets here today. Let’s hope ‘lucky’ mobile really is lucky lol

1 Like

So with Lucky mobile which is owned by Bell as is Public mobile. AMAZING connection. Can make and take calls and can get texts but the same issue happens which is when you send a text it does not send :frowning:
I wish someone this could be figured out. I am now going to try Chatr mobile…this is owned by rogers which also owns Fido which has been the best provider for me when I have had the phone. I am hoping right now that it has a better connection that fido somehow, highly doubt it but we shall try! Also the connection is AMAZING in the basement. I was able to make a call from the basement with ease. A part of me is thinking do I stay with Lucky because the connection is so amazing so whereever I am I can make calls and get texts. Is it a big deal I can’t text out??? I can always call lol…

1 Like

Chatr works for everything just like Fido did. But reception in basement is crap. Regardless I am glad I tried. Such a shame that lucky cannot send out texts because the connection in the basement was perfect. Oh well you swing and hope for the best, regardless I am happy I have this phone back!