Signal quality on Mudita Pure

Unfortunately, since there are still problems with reception from time to time, I was wondering something… When you open the back cover, you see a sticker on the top that says “do not remove protective sticker” and there seems to be a kind of copper sticker under the sticker. What are these stickers for? Does the copper have something to do with the reception and is the “protective sticker” there to reduce the radiation? Is it possible to improve reception by removing the sticker?

Unfortunately, this error has also been occurring more frequently recently:

Is this already being worked on?

6 Likes

I’m curious about this as well

3 Likes

Sorry for the late reply @marko. I will ask our team about this & get back to you with an answer.

2 Likes

Interested to know this as well. If it does work maybe the phone can be useable in North america

3 Likes

Yeah try to get an answer as soon as you can, if it actually does improve reception I may give my one true love another chance! lol

1 Like

Were you able to get an answer from the team about this?

1 Like

Is there any news about the problem in the meantime?
This is really one of the biggest problems, and fixing this bug would make Pure a lot more usable.

1 Like

@marko @cardio79 Our team is reviewing it. This could, of course, be the ever-present antenna issue.