Shipping has started for Mudita Bell & Mudita Moment

This week we started shipping Mudita Bell & Mudita Moment
Both these products embody our values and philosophy by bringing forth a simple, yet brilliant minimalist aesthetic combined with functional design. We are super excited to let you know that we have the in stock & ready to ship, if you still haven’t gotten yours.

3 Likes

Looks so neat and simple. Such a great design. When will the Harmony be ready to ship if I may ask? I pre-ordered it and I am very anxious to get my hands on it :grin:

3 Likes

I purchased the Mudita Bell and the Pure at the same time, so they are on the same order. I noticed the status of that order is “on hold”, presumably due to the Pure being shipped to backers first. With that in mind, will I have to wait until my Pure is shipped to receive the Bell, or will they ship separately as soon as each becomes available?

2 Likes

@whyoungblood Hi, I’m sorry that I’m just responding, I’m not sure how I missed your post :upside_down_face: apologies
I’m going to ask our sales department how they will be handling this- you’re not the only one that has bought multiple products. Once they are back in the office, I should have an update for you.

1 Like

HI @urszula, I am also interested in the timeline regarding the shipping. I also opened up a ticket some time ago (7771), but unfortunatley I am not able to look into the status of the ticket as the site tells me I am not authorized to access it…

1 Like

@joeheb Did you also order Mudita Pure with another product? Or did you just order Mudita Bell or Moment separately?

Hi @urszula, no I just ordered a stand-alone mudita harmony…

Thanks

Edit: ok, right in that moment I recognized that I am an idiot. Your are talking bout Moment not harmony :see_no_evil:

1 Like

@joeheb Did someone reply to your support ticket? Many of our team members we’re out last week & only a couple of use were on standby working. What’s your order number?

1 Like

Yes I received an answer. I was just a little bit confused as it stated that the first batch von harmony’s already have been shipped. Is this true? Order number is 13973206

1 Like

@joeheb I think there may be some confusion as to what product was ordered :smiley:
Mudita Bell (classic alarm clock) & Mudita Moment (watch) have shipped. Mudita Harmony (e Ink alarm clock) which is what I believe you ordered is scheduled to ship next month.

Yeah, like I said in my previous post. I recognized that I’m an idiot :joy:

1 Like

@joeheb It’s not even YOU. I was confused as well. :smiley: BTW- I got my Harmony today because I’m testing it & writing a blog.

2 Likes

I love how you can connect Mudita Harmony to Mudita Center & get updates on the software and upload your own recordings.

1 Like

Hi @urszula! Were you able to get an update on how shipping will work for those who purchased multiple products in one order? Thanks again!!