Service Carriers?

Yes. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great! Thank you, JoannaM :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi Urzula, How about in Australia? Will Mudita work with the two major providers Optus and/or Telstra? Specifically I’m interested in using it with Optus…
With gratitude, Michelle

1 Like

@galtions Thanks for your question. In AUSTRALIA, the Mudita Pure will work on Optus, Telstra, Virgin Mobile & Vodafone. I hope this helps.

2 Likes

Thanks Urzula, that’s great :smiley:

1 Like

Hi @urszula,
On this thread there were some comments suggesting the possibility of issues with US carriers: May 2021 Production Update
Has this been resolved?
Thank you!

3 Likes

I’d like to know as well.

2 Likes

yeah any updates on the USA carrier situation i use mint mobile they use Tmobile cell towers

1 Like

@jameshjacksonjr Mudita Pure will fully operate on T-mobile infrastructure. It’s confirmed as one of the carriers. I’ve testes AT&T on my Pure prototype as a ROAMING carrier here in Poland & it does works, however, we’re currently still hashing out the nitty gritty with AT&T in the US.

1 Like

@urszula, is it fair to anticipate that Mudita eventually will publish (say, on the page for Mudita Pure specifications) and keep current a full list of cellular carriers around the world and on which bands / frequencies the Pure will operate on each of those carriers? I ask because I have noticed this online when companies sell other cellphones. Thanks!

2 Likes

@kirkmahoneyphd I think that it might be possible. I will definitely run it by our team.

1 Like

Hi,
Im wondering if all service providers in the UK work with the Pure?

Thanks.

1 Like

@muaddib The Mudita Pure will work with the following service providers:
3 (Three), EE, O2, Vodafone

1 Like

Hi! Will it work with Total Wireless or Patriot Mobile (usa)? I see you mentioned it works in other countries with Virgin Mobile, what about the usa? Thanks!

1 Like

I need to jump on that wagon of making sure before there are bad surprises.
Will it work in Germany for Aldi Talk (I believe they belong to Telefonica)? And which other German carriers?

1 Like

@lilly Patriot Mobile provides service through the T-Mobile network- so it will definitely work on that infrastructure. Total Wireless uses the Verizon network & we’re are still hashing things out with them.

@anny_way It will work on Telefonica because that’s the O2 network. In Germany, Mudita Pure will work on T-mobile, O2, Vodafone. Hopefully that helps.

What about the carrier Pure TalkUSA?

1 Like

Pure TalkUSA rides on the AT&T network, so it will depend on what @urszula can tell you about AT&T.

@love88 PureTalk USA’s mobile network operator is AT&T. I tested a regular AT&T prepaid SIM card & a Boost Mobile pre-paid sim card & it worked for me.