Service Carriers?

Will the Mudita pure work on all carriers? If so will they have SIM cards? Or is service being provided by someone else. If so what is the service area expected?

3 Likes

Hi,

thank you for your post!

Currently, our GSM module is certified for AT&T, Verizon and Sprint operators in the USA. T-Mobile in the US is being tested.

If you have any further questions I’m happy to help!

Cheers,
Lukasz

2 Likes

I have T-mobile and locked into a really good family plan from back in the day. I may not leave my provider despite really wanting this phone. If i back the project, but find out T-mobile will not be supported, may I get refunded?

2 Likes

Will the SIM card be pre installed? Will I need to go through my carrier to get the card? If I need to go through my carrier, will they be available when the phones are delivered?

1 Like

Hi Joel,

We are working hard to support T-Mobile from the day you receive the phone. I don’t see a scenario where we don’t support it, it’s only a matter of time. It’s very important for us to cover all the major providers.

Cheers,
Lukasz

1 Like

Hi jmoon77,

thank you for this question. There will be no SIM card preinstalled so you need to get it via your carrier. As mentioned in this thread, our GSM module is already certified for a few of the major providers, and it’s being certified for more. We are expecting certification process to end by the time phones are delivered. We will definitely keep you updated on this topic!

Cheers,
Lukasz

1 Like

Hi Lukasz,
I live in New Zealand. Are there carriers internationally as well as in the US?
Thanks!

1 Like

Yes, it should work in New Zealand.

Wonderful.
You’re reaching your Kickstarter target in the first hour! Hurrah! Proud to back this project.

3 Likes

Hi,
How about Poland, is it gona work with Orange, T-mobile etc?

1 Like

Keeping my fingers crossed. I’m on LycaMobile in the us which is very inexpensive (17-19USD/mo) but uses some of the more obscure T-Mobile/Sprint bands.

1 Like

Hi!
I’m going to order Mudita Phone, but I need to know which Polish carriers will it be compatible with.

2 Likes

Thanks for your question @lara! We tested our phones using Polish SIM cards as we’re based in Poland, so Mudita Pure should work with all Polish carriers.

1 Like

Thank you @anon32618512 for fast reply and good news! I really hope all carriers including small brands like Virgin Mobile will work with Mudita Pure. I am super excited and I can’t wait for the day I will get my phone.

1 Like

Hi @Karol_Pilch, yes, it will work with all Polish carriers.

Hi! Will it be compatible with Portuguese carriers too (like MEO)?

1 Like

Yes. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great! Thank you, JoannaM :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi Urzula, How about in Australia? Will Mudita work with the two major providers Optus and/or Telstra? Specifically I’m interested in using it with Optus…
With gratitude, Michelle

1 Like

@galtions Thanks for your question. In AUSTRALIA, the Mudita Pure will work on Optus, Telstra, Virgin Mobile & Vodafone. I hope this helps.

2 Likes