Return policy for phones

What is the return policy for USA customers? How much is the shipping? Do you have to pay to ship the phone back and how much does it cost? Are there any restocking fees?

4 Likes

@mv123 Thanks for your question. As per our terms of service, you have 14 calendar days to return the phone from the day you received it. We do not charge any restocking fees. Reach out to our customer service department to start the process. Their e-mail is support@mudita.com
They will give you all the necessary information about returning the device.

4 Likes

Does the same return policy apply to Alarm Clocks?

3 Likes

@valleygirl Yes, the same policy applies to alarm clocks.

4 Likes

Thank you, @urszula I had also asked about the shipping costs. What are the shipping costs? Even approximate,
Thank you

4 Likes

@mv123 For all WARRANTY returns, Mudita covers the cost of shipment, so the buyer doesn’t pay anything. Our customer support team will send you a shipping label & you’re good to go. If you’re returning an item because you just don’t like it, or if you changed your mind, then the buyer is responsible to pay for the return shipping. The cost depends on where you are located and which shipper/courier you decide to use. Hopefully this info helps.

6 Likes

@urszula . It does help, but not entirely, How do you classify if a customer cannot tolerate or handle the levels of EMFs emitted by your phones? If a customer experiencing EMF sensitivities related to your phones? In such cases, would the customer have to pay for the return shipping?
Can you please provide an estimated cost to ship the device back to you from the USA, the most cost-efficient method carrier? Probably the same method/carrier you ship the phone to me.

2 Likes

@mv123 This is a unique case. I would suggest that you contact our customer service department and let them know about your issue. We usually deal with unique issue on a case by case basis. If your case is accepted then they will send you a FedEx label & you can just drop the package off or have it picked up. In this case you don’t pay for shipping. In the future: USPS is the most cost effective way to ship stuff internationally. They have Priority Mail International with flat rate small box pricing & takes 6-10 business days. A small box is around $29.

2 Likes

Thank you, @urszula for your reply. I think I have mentioned that if I can tolerate the EMFs, I the customer for life. I have (still until Dec 31 of this year) Verizon’s LG Revere 3, 3G flip phone for ages. I joined Verzion about 20 yrs ago when they were still AirTouch Cellular. So I am the customer who is loyal to a company until they are rolling over the 4g/5G and some of the phones (flip) I tried got headaches. They emitted 100,000 UW/m2 on my Safe and Sound Pro II meter.

2 Likes

What are the hours of operation of your support team and the phone number? Thank you

2 Likes

@mv123 What’s your tolerance level of 2G?

1 Like

Hi! We are working regular office hours Monday - Friday Central European Time (UTC +1). We are currently providing service over the email only: support@mudita.com

3 Likes

@Grzegorz_Szmidt Thank you so much for this info :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can tolerate using my LG Revere 3 flip phone that uses 3G.

2 Likes

@urszula What band and frequencies (USA) does your phone operate on? Thank you

1 Like

@mv123 It all depends on the carrier, but with T-Mobile these are the most popular ones:

WCDMA B2 1900 (PCS)
WCDMA B4 1700/2100 AWS 1

GSM B2 1900 (PCS)
|LTE-FDD|B2|1900 (PCS)|
|—|—|—|

|LTE-FDD|B4|1700/2100 AWS 1|