PURE - Meditation Timer Suggestions

I’ve been using the meditation timer on my MuPu and have a few suggestions, hopefully useful ones :smile:

1. Currently the gong sound for the beginning, end, and interval chimes is the same sound and unless the user is counting interval chimes, it’s not possible to tell when the selected meditation time has completed.
    It would be great to have one sound for the beginning and end chime, and a different sound for the interval chimes - or perhaps two quickly successive gongs for start and the same for finish, and one gong sound for interval chimes - so the user can easily tell when the selected meditation time has completed.

2. A useful technique for those who have excessive amounts of thoughts during meditation is to focus the eyes on an object - visual meditation. It would be great for Pure to show a gentle, rhythmic movement to focus upon during visual meditation - perhaps a line which moves within the progress circle like a second hand on a clock?
    This could be selectable in the OPTIONS so the user could choose to show it or not.

3. The alignment (justification) of the digital timer moves horizontally so it is always centre justified. If using the timer as a focus point for visual meditation this horizontal movement is distracting. It would be great to have the timer show in one stable location.

And an observation which makes me giggle each time I see it - the digital timer moves quickly through odd numbers and lingers on even numbers - each ‘second’ does not appear for the timing of a second.
I happen to really like even numbers so for me this is a pleasing quirk. :smile:

Thanks Mudita Team!

3 Likes

@galtions Thanks for the feedback. I will pass these on to the team.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback

2 Likes