Pre-order on Mudita website

Hi there,
I just discovered that we can pre-order the Mudita Pure on your website, which I was waiting as I prefer than Indiegogo :slight_smile: but there is no delivery to France :frowning:
Is there a plan to add it soon ?
Thanks !

4 Likes

Hi !

It has been added :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @renardresilient ,
Thank you for checking this information for @anon43546428 .

2 Likes

Thank you Mudita team ! @renardresilient @anon32618512

3 Likes

Hey @anon43546428, sorry for the confusion!
We are in a soft launch phase for the ecommerce (It is available just for a part of the visitors), so we can quickly find and fix bugs that may appear. We want to make sure everything works well before we increase a volume of visitors. :slight_smile:
Thanks for letting us know the error, itโ€™s fixed. :smiley:
Have a great week!

2 Likes

Hello from Romania! Is there any way to order equipment and get to my country and city? Say that because I have not yet found Romania as a country where you can order in Europe. As I exclude Indiegogo.com for transactions, what is the secure way that allows me to get your products to me in these conditions and also in the shortest time for delivery? Thank you

2 Likes

Hi @ratzioan!
Yes, we definitely deliver to Romania!
Thanks for spotting itโ€™s missing! Iโ€™ve passed the issue to our development team.
I will let you know once itโ€™s fixed! :slight_smile:
All the best!

1 Like

Hi again @ratzioan!
You can already pre-order Mudita Pure to Romania!

Hi, I continue this topic because Iโ€™m also interested by the mudita pure and it seems that france is not available anymore.

1 Like

@oiseauroch We are looking into this right away. We definitely ship to France. It must be an error in the system.

1 Like

It works again. Iโ€™ve been able to order mudita pure. Thanks !

1 Like

@oiseauroch Thank you for your order. Iโ€™m happy we got it all sorted out.